Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

pimp.gif
  Insta-copped.  The wht/blue/blk cw is collecting dust in stores.  I pray my store gets these so I can use my discount.

pimp.gif
  Insta-copped.  The wht/blue/blk cw is collecting dust in stores.  I pray my store gets these so I can use my discount.

Waiting for these to drop further in price, only saw em being worn once in Baltimore since they dropped. Once these hit 75-80, I'm getting a pair or two.

Waiting for these to drop further in price, only saw em being worn once in Baltimore since they dropped. Once these hit 75-80, I'm getting a pair or two.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif
seen em in da bronx already (basics) i wish da panels were black leather...i aint really too enamored with these....

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif
seen em in da bronx already (basics) i wish da panels were black leather...i aint really too enamored with these....

They dropped near me and a easy pass. The construction on these is cheap.
The bros in the store all felt same way, too many good kicks releasing to waste money on these.

Disclaimer: My opinion only and take it with a grain of salt!

They dropped near me and a easy pass. The construction on these is cheap.
The bros in the store all felt same way, too many good kicks releasing to waste money on these.

Disclaimer: My opinion only and take it with a grain of salt!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Saw these on the release calender on the other site.  December 1st.  Hopefully they will be all nubuck like the OG's

my first Nikes of all time (yeah i'm young) I NEED these

Back
Top Bottom