Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I need these
pimp.gif

^ not that i dont believe u cuz i see cb34s for cheap... i think i saw it for 75 in nyc... but other basketball kix i have yet to see go on sale are the blackflightposites and silver foams... and when i mean sale i mean less than a 100... and add the pippens to that list too... i know its still new but if nters canget it for 50 at a outlet im definitely not paying over a 100 for em...

laugh.gif
I played in them in the park, in the street, in mud
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I was a stupid young kid
laugh.gif
and the funny thing is that I still kept themsince they meant so much to me
embarassed.gif

3eb2580ebfc01aa1ddef15a5128fbbe1b2db910.pjpg

70435ddae59cca16a56ed159f33fd593bf9f7ad.pjpg

I don't know if the catalog pic was posted in here, but I saw em at work and they both look CRISP. October for the Black/white/blues and white/white/bluein november. $140...they'll be copped off f&f lol

Its hard for me to accept the air bubble, but these are my favorite non jordan bball kicks. I cant pass up the black pair after all these years, ive beenwaiting too long. White pair is a definite pass. I will patiently await the white/atlantics. :tongue:ray:

pr0phecy718 he told me that they were gonna get them in that day. As far as selling them on that day, I'm no one to tell you they will,but I really don't see why they wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom