Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

10/1/08
White/Black/Varsity Royal

11/1/08
Black/White/Varsity Royal

That's the "set in stone" confirmed released date?

that just normally means it comes out sometime that month it might not necessarily be on the first of the month

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Will these be on Swoosh?

I Called A Few Days Ago And Asked A Rep....From What I Was Told The Guy Said He Didn't See Them On His Release Dates For The Site
mad.gif
......I'm Definitely Hoping This Changes
ohwell.gif

Word.

I still think if the Pippens hit these should be there as well ...

I love these...Cant wait to get these in my possession once again. I trashed my old ones OD

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

10/1/08
White/Black/Varsity Royal

11/1/08
Black/White/Varsity Royal

which white ones will this be?

nike-penny-2-main.jpg

Or these on the right

The playoffs on the right
mad.gif
. I'm praying nike releases theatlantics first in september, i mean its the damn original colorway of the shoe, they'd be fools to leave them out.

if you check the pics you can get the product number but incase you dont wanna go back here they are

Black/Blue/White: 33886041

White/White/Black: 33886141

the penny's were an underrated line of shoes....i think all of his shoes...
of course the posite 1's are straight fire...

dayummm, so that means conry dudes will be rocking these............
frown.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I don't understand your logic...

So only "cool" poeple can buy shoes if they are limited but "corny dudes can buy gr's?

Just explain that one for me.

Nah imma wait on these for the F&F...they probably won't be here for the one comin up but I have a feeling the next one they do have, there will bemany pairs of these floating around....and wit school startin, I need to save every dime I can

pimp.gif
I'm planning to buy the Black/Royal pair, not sure if I'll have money when the White pair comes out.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo i dont care how many people get these sneakers , im copping for sure . amazing sneaker and amazing colorways

if you're really so worried about everyone wearing em then just keep on ice for a while until everyone beats the
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
out of theirs

So is there a solid release date on the Black joints? I asked in the other Penny II thread and got no reply.

Also, when I searched the product number posted on Eastbay they said that no items matched that description. Any help would be appreciated...

WOW... cant believe those are the retros... talk about fresh... finally nike puts out a good retro

It doesnt matta how many times i hear about it, it makes me wanna cop dem more and more. Imma get 2 pairs of these both eggplant and gold flightposites

^^ fresh poster 2, my boy had dat same poster and a ken griffy one 2 man dat was waaaaaayyyyy bak in the day it seems

I'm copping. I already bought my Orlando lids. Oh my, that white colorway was the shoe he wore in the 1997 All-Star game too.

I personally hate when Nike does ******ed retro+ colroways, because I view it as tainting the lineage of the shoe in question.

The only Retro+ colorway that I like is the purp colorway like on the pips... those black pennys are calling my name

Back
Top Bottom