Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Via gc911 on IG

You would think the Swoosh would be on the heel since the 1 cent logo is on the side. The top of the tongue might be slightly different. I know the OG and the first Retro were different. Other than that everything looks about the same. Air unit might be smaller lol.

Last edited:
Don't know if I should buy these since my other retro is holding up well and I like the swoosh on the side more than the 1 cent logo

I'll pick a pair up on clearance. These will sit for sure. Nike cannot retro anything correctly. I hope the SC doesn't have the same logo placement as the Atlantics do. Maybe in 2020 we'll get the Nike check back like the Nike Air finally coming back to Jordan retros.

I'll pick a pair up on clearance. These will sit for sure. Nike cannot retro anything correctly. I hope the SC doesn't have the same logo placement as the Atlantics do. Maybe in 2020 we'll get the Nike check back like the Nike Air finally coming back to Jordan retros.
penny rocked a pair with the 1 cent logo where the swoosh was so its not like Nike is doing it wrong on purpose sort of how they add the 23 to the side of the jordan 5 on black metallic 5s even tho that never came out to the public on its original release just a twist to the shoe 

The black/red pair dropping is slightly different from the "Miami" pair. They're "Chicago's" now, basically the same, just minus the yellow.

penny rocked a pair with the 1 cent logo where the swoosh was so its not like Nike is doing it wrong on purpose sort of how they add the 23 to the side of the jordan 5 on black metallic 5s even tho that never came out to the public on its original release just a twist to the shoe 
Really? I did not know that. Thanks for dropping some knowledge on my old ***. Any pics of those OGs? You happen to remember what CW they were? I just think the swoosh looks so much cleaner than 1 cent logos all over the place. 

You can't call these the atlantics IMO. They've changed the blue to royal. And the air bubble makes me sad. 

I'm shocked they're releasing these. I got them when they did the first release, then they re-released them and they sat hard. They were in my outlets for $49.99, and they were trying to give them away, because they had them by the door a year later. I started to get them just because, but I've only worn these a few times.

Really? I did not know that. Thanks for dropping some knowledge on my old ***. Any pics of those OGs? You happen to remember what CW they were? I just think the swoosh looks so much cleaner than 1 cent logos all over the place. 
here is one pic that was posed 2 pages ago 

if you look at what penny is wearing its the same as the one we are getting and i do agree the swoosh makes it look cleaner than the 1 cent logo all on the shoe. 

I don't know, from a nostalgic standpoint for me it doesn't seem right there is a penny sign instead oft a swoosh on the side of the shoe. 

What's retail on these going to be? No doubt they'll hit clearance, i'm just interested in the initial price nike is asking for the P2 retros.

ill try buying all 3 blue pairs this time. keep passing until they disappear and this is their third time releasing at this point

SC 2s gotta release date yet?? They will be copped on day 1

And i dont like the penny logo all over the sneaker, at least put the swoosh in the back like before if theyre gon put the penny logo on the side smh

Don't know if I should buy these since my other retro is holding up well and I like the swoosh on the side more than the 1 cent logo

This is my whole thing when it comes to buying the newer retros now. I don't like the 1 Cent logo on the side either, but I might just grab these to wear the new ones next summer.

Already out in NYC

Quality is nice. A tad darker than the Atlantic blue.

Grade school

Narrow feet people go half size down. They run big and my heel was swimming in these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom