Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Wake me up when they confirm the Orlando's. I outgrew my pair from 08 and I refuse to pay eBay prices for them now

Got these vnds 2009 Atlantics for a good price so I don't have to wait for the re-retro. Can focus on another colorway.

Are the Atlantics and Orlando colorways confirmed for next year?
Yes Orlando, Miami & Atlantic Blue Including the Sole Collector Penny ll will retro this Spring 2016!
You sure about the Orlandos? I haven't heard those. All the other I have. Baltsneakers didn't confirm the Orlandos if thats your source.. I hope they do release though. The orlandos and Sole collectors I will double on for sure. Had the orlandos in 6th grade and wore those things into the dirt!! They are a true classic to me and a must have!

There's no word on the Orlando cw releasing. Only cws we know so far are the atlantics, home, SC, and Miami Heat

You sure about the Orlandos? I haven't heard those. All the other I have. Baltsneakers didn't confirm the Orlandos if thats your source.. I hope they do release though. The orlandos and Sole collectors I will double on for sure. Had the orlandos in 6th grade and wore those things into the dirt!! They are a true classic to me and a must have!
sorry for the mishaps the orlando 2's retro isn't confirmed, but blogs are talking about it. apologizes

but i'll cop the SC ll's and pass on the other release b/c i own every OG series and 2009 retro.

Last edited:
^^ can't believe paid 400 for em, it looks like the retail 2016 pair to be honest, the right shoe is supposed to have the sole collector logo on the back instead of the penny sign, and the pair in the FC pictures has the penny logo.

in conclusion, i'm guessing the retail 2016 pair won't have sole collector branding

Got these vnds 2009 Atlantics for a good price so I don't have to wait for the re-retro. Can focus on another colorway.

Those are probably the biggest come up I have

Found em at hoh in 2010 for 80, and had my size, snagged an so quick

I don't really **** wit white shoes but blue is my favorite color and that hue is crazy

Back
Top Bottom