Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

GOAT of all time Penny's idc what anyone says
while i love the penny 2 orlando colorway id say these are the GOAT penny to me

I can't choose between which I like more. The penny 1 and 2 both are my favorite sneakers

Last edited:
Penny 1's will always be goat Penny model to me. The OG's were the first pair of kicks I cleaned regularly because they were so fresh and had to last me until the following summer. 

Penny 1's definitely! I remember laying first eyes on them at JC Penny back in my freshmen year.

The outsole looks more solid than translucent compared to the last retro. I'm curious to see actual pics. The kicks usa pics make them look solid. 

yea it was discussed earlier. the beef about them wasnt the penny logo on the side moreso the darker blue, the non translucent outsole, the colorchange in the penny logo, and the non 3m, which proved to be incorrect because they do have 3m

also if they were intended to be penny player editions i doubt the penny logo would be still on the back of the shoe which it is

somebody at the factory probably just goofed lol

yea it was discussed earlier. the beef about them wasnt the penny logo on the side moreso the darker blue, the non translucent outsole, the colorchange in the penny logo, and the non 3m, which proved to be incorrect because they do have 3m

also if they were intended to be penny player editions i doubt the penny logo would be still on the back of the shoe which it is

anyone got a good pic of the PE he wore? i would imagine the PE had the 1C on the side and swoosh on the back like the all whites.

I'm sure thats just the way they were meant to be 

Back
Top Bottom