Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

what looks better on the 09 other than the swoosh? that sole is garbage and the upper is faded even on ds pairs.

thats what I've been saying

cats were complaining bout the 09s like crazy

I have them but I still may get the new ones

both have up sides and down sides

I like the color more on the new ones

If I can find a pair in a store, I'll take a look at them. It's hard to truly tell what you prefer by pics alone.

the 09 version looks identical to this release. The only difference that anyone would notice is the nike check replaced with penny logo. im happy with my 09 pair. money saved. now that other colorway looks intresting

AT THE END OF THE DAY NIKE IS TROLLING. I BET THEY WILL RELEASE AGAIN BUT THIS TIME THE RIGHT WAY. BY THAT TIME YOU SPENT CLOSE TO 289 BUCKS ON BOTH PAST RETROS.

Last edited:
nike is smart. If you have the 2009 version you maybe satisfied with that. But if you want those m i n o r  c h a n g e s get this version. Now you have two of the same shoe, cause each shoe has a nice feature, 09 nike logo. With this one The logo on the tongue is much spread out and the blue color is alot smoother , nice sole. not bad 

Last edited:
the 09 version looks identical to this release. The only difference that anyone would notice is the nike check replaced with penny logo. im happy with my 09 pair. money saved. now that other colorway looks intresting

Don't know if I'd say identical. The blue is significantly different from the last release. I held them in hand when I went to a Villa. They still look nice to me though.

Last edited:

If I can find a pair in a store, I'll take a look at them. It's hard to truly tell what you prefer by pics alone.
check urban accounts. I saw them at RUVILLA last week.
There aren't any near me, they're on the other side of my state. I'll have to find another store 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom