Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I'm not in Memphis tho... Remember the placeholders? Don't believe in release dates anymore... Where I am I'm pretty sure I'll be able 2 scoop SCs for the super low in a couple months... Definitely not worth retail
Pretty sure because it's in Penny's home state has to do with the early release. Unless they're at other CGs in other states. CG gonna put them online early too?!? :nerd:
What's the story with CityGear droppin them 3 weeks early? Did they confuse the drop dates with the Miami ones

The thread title never was changed, sc color looks good in pics they won't sale out in my city if we get them

Scooped mine today locally this are really nice in person

Where did you cop? Mall store or mom and pop?

Thanks

Was really hoping that the copper accent would make the cut but they are looking great from the other pictures so far...glad we get a chance at them!

Man them thangs might be harder than the OG black/royal.
MIGHT

No way not even might

All they are is just the ogs with a blue painted over the white midsole and an icey sole

They look nice but not better than the ogs

Hopefully this means the ogs are coming soon after

No unfortunately that was a period when i stopped buying shoes

If a few months go by and we get no word on the ogs coming out ima have to get these

Last edited:
If you live in a state where City Gear is located....The Penny 2 SC are available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom