Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

That 3M tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I just happened to be in City Gear today ATL when their shipment came in.  Bought em on site

I copped another two pair for homies who wanted them.  Gotta ship out in the am.  Crazy City Gear selling these 3 weeks early.

Eastbay has FSR on Atlantics and Miami's for 119.99and free shipping after discount code at the top of their site. Just copped a pair and didn't pay tax either

Eastbay has FSR on Atlantics and Miami's for 119.99and free shipping after discount code at the top of their site. Just copped a pair and didn't pay tax either
repped ndc pair going back, might have to switch the boxes though eastbay gonna hit me with the bag of death I just know it. Might grab the wolf grey cb34s while I'mm getting 20% off 

repped ndc pair going back, might have to switch the boxes though eastbay gonna hit me with the bag of death I just know it. Might grab the wolf grey cb34s while I'mm getting 20% off 
I was gonna wait till they dropped under $99 especially since I only paid $60 for my Orlandos, but I had a $50 gift card, so I jumped on it. Hopefully the SC pair sits. Not trying to pay retail.

I was gonna wait till they dropped under $99 especially since I only paid $60 for my Orlandos, but I had a $50 gift card, so I jumped on it. Hopefully the SC pair sits. Not trying to pay retail.
I usually can't wait to long for my size, any type of coupon code comes out and I miss out. I was waitng for the blue/yellow air max sensations to drop in price and missed out 

it won't be hard.  all the hypebeasts forgot about this release when they heard there weren't SC branding on the shoe.
[/quote]
This

They're doing the same thing with the more uptempos

I think most will be good as long as they're ready on drop day

i'll be ready 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Dang I have been going in hard on some Js and now my clicking finger is itching for these pennys...

I haven't gotten to try the recent releases of the Penny 2. Are these TTS?

Now the real decision for me is to either cop now for retail or wait until these go for some sort of discount. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom