Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Gon get some black & 3m rope laces for these. Gon keep the blue & black laces for another pair down the line. I have a thing for different kinda laces lol. A lace swap can really make a sneaker even better sometimes

I'm going to get those black/blue pairs.. I'm going to put the black/3m laces on mines. I'm curious, how is the Zoom air on these? from trying on the 2008 pair, they felt sort of clunky, but I did have them on for 6 secs..

^plus $20 shipping...
Dude I ordered from on eBay chose thee slowest shipping! They shipped Thursday, they won't get to me til next Monday, Apr 4th sheesh!

I've been waiting for this pair for some time, finally seen them in city gear this week.
The craftsmanship looked terrible. The blue on the midsole looked poor and sloppy. Hopefully that was just early pairs

I've been waiting for this pair for some time, finally seen them in city gear this week.
The craftsmanship looked terrible. The blue on the midsole looked poor and sloppy. Hopefully that was just early pairs
Afraid not...all the Penny 2 retros have been getting that "high quality" from Nike.  Giant nipples and not great materials.   

Afraid not...all the Penny 2 retros have been getting that "high quality" from Nike.  Giant nipples and not great materials.   

This.
It's a reason why I'm not really motivated to buy any of the 2s so far unless I get a good deal.

They all have been meh looking in person as far as materials and construct.

I promise I would have bought them instantly when I saw them in CG two weeks ago but they didnt have $175 quality... Very cheap looking like the atlantics... Miami's look the best in person!

I remember when i was going to cop those socks from ebay someone here told me they were fake. I didn't see them in store or online at major retailers, so i've always been skeptical.

Last edited:
Not an exact match, but I grabbed these laces to try in the SC's when I get them:

Last edited:
Just saw these on the shelves at my local Eblens. Definitely look real nice in person, but not sure if I want to wait and see if they'll be able to be grabbed for below retail.

Back
Top Bottom