Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Just ordered my size 10 of the SCs off eBay, for $157 shipped.  Use CSPRING25OFF125 for $25 off your order of $125 or more(expires tonight at 10pm est).
Repped...Just got my pair for 155 shipped.
happy.gif

Was lucky enough to pick up a pair of Atlantic blue Penny IIs on clearance and was able to use the EPIC25 promo code. Can't wait to get them. Came out to be about $86 total after ebates cashback

These pics are bugging me out. I didn't even realize they were woman's at first. They look like Atlantics that just sat out in the sun for way too long!

I really don't these are coming on Nike.com, it's still no update on them releasing on the launch calendar.

Yep...will definitely be on NDC.
NDC official pictures have already leaked, they have just been waiting closer to release dates to put on the release calendar for some reason as of late.

Yep...will definitely be on NDC.
NDC official pictures have already leaked, they have just been waiting closer to release dates to put on the release calendar for some reason as of late.

Yep. Newer tactic by them. They want you to be in for this weekend, not worried about next weekend

Got mine in today...only thing that really bummed me out is that the blue in the 1 Cent logo and in the liner is more like a "carolina blue" and doesn't really match the posite, and isn't as rich and vibrant as the original SC pair.  

Comparison shots in the spoiler for reference:
Comparison pics

OG's liner:

New Logo and Liner "light blue":
Threw some all black laces in them right away, because I personally don't really like the light blue ones they come with. 

The quality is just as horrendous as my 2016 Atlantic/White pair (nipples and glue all over), but as a big Penny guy I'm still real happy they made this colorway and that it was a massive GR.  Under retail before they even release is always a good thing.   

I'm not online purchasing these. My purchase will be in person. For example I ordered the Atlantics from Villa. The quality was the worst I've ever seen on an authentic Nike shoe. I took it back to my local Villa and exchanged for a higher quality pair. Even the Villa guys shook their heads like geez that's horrible lmao!

Last edited:
These shoes are on point... Very nice and comfy.  Lets not forget people there just shoes...  Retros WILL NEVER be as good as the OG's.... NEVER!  Enjoy them for what they are and the nostalgia they represent.  On to the next retro...

Back
Top Bottom