Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I'm just sitting in the cut waiting till that price drops to the $60 - 40 range then its cop city for all colors. 

Y'all are 100% correct. People are so focused on Air Jordan releases every Saturday that these are getting overlooked

I wish I could find a pair of the Alantic Blue's in a size 14 for around $80... eastbay is sold out.

I saw it at footlocker too $79 bucks, I wanted to pull the trigger but I had to put it on the back burner and wait until they drop just a little bit more.  Lets just hope sizes are still available 

These drop to the $49 range I'm all over them. Will even have to track down some M&N authentic shorts for them :lol:

Last edited:
I hope when the neon royals come back it's remastered. They over saturated the market with foams. The nr is the only pair I'll ever buy

the quality on these are super horrible tho

the last penny 2 retro hit the same prices

I think penny still holds some weight, it was a nice buzz around penny in the penny 5 times

it's funny tho cause I heard alotta shoe youtubers say they didn't like this model

boys tried to convince themselves that this retro was decent quality but it just isn't true

Last edited:
I saw it at footlocker too $79 bucks, I wanted to pull the trigger but I had to put it on the back burner and wait until they drop just a little bit more.  Lets just hope sizes are still available 

Gonna go check out my footlockers this week and use this bday coupon before it expires...I just can't decide which color way I want

heads up to you all checking footlocker...my HOH had only the all star and SC on display, asked for my size said they didn't have it in those colors but had another colorway in the back which happen to be the atlantic colorway, walked out stoked because I wanted the atlantic ones anyways. So just a heads up to ask the employee if they got any colorways stashed in the back not on display!

Didn't mean to exposed...These ain't moving.

I wonder if HOH will drop the price lower than 79.99....Patiently waiting!!!!!!!!!!

Damn my strategy got exposed

Last edited:
Didn't mean to exposed...These ain't moving.

I wonder if HOH will drop the price lower than 79.99....Patiently waiting!!!!!!!!!!

Damn my strategy got exposed

I'm still waiting. Scooped the Orlando's back in 2009, for $60. Gonna try to do the same for the All Stars

My theory is that these will get marked down next month because they've been sitting for the last month. I'm going to check my outlet every week until they do. Does anyone know which day the outlets do their markdowns?

Where are you guys seeing them on sale at Foot Locker? My local store only has kids sizes, and the FL website has them for $130ish.

Back
Top Bottom