Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Them Stussy's are hideous. I hope they sit so that maybe Nike chills on these stupid/ugly collabs.
A Knicks color way is an instant success and I'd do a grey/black/royal color way like the Penny 4's. It's not that hard.

It’s still Tuesday right? Happy #1centtuesday
D836F655-D13B-43DA-B440-5CB4D87D795B.jpeg

After playing in shoes with newer tech, it’s hard for me to ball in a pair of kicks older than 2004.
I don’t think i could hoop in a Penny 2 today.
Well not a competitive game at least.

After playing in shoes with newer tech, it’s hard for me to ball in a pair of kicks older than 2004.
I don’t think i could hoop in a Penny 2 today.
Well not a competitive game at least.
If you could have an original Penny 2, you would be just fine. Soft phylon, zoom air, and a FUNCTIONAL air max unit would hold up today. The only drawback would be the natural materials on the upper and the weight.

Same with the Penny 1, the on foot experience is night and day between the old version and the 2006-present.

If you could have an original Penny 2, you would be just fine. Soft phylon, zoom air, and a FUNCTIONAL air max unit would hold up today. The only drawback would be the natural materials on the upper and the weight.

Same with the Penny 1, the on foot experience is night and day between the old version and the 2006-present.

OG's were super comfortable on feet. Zoom was amazing on these. I just didn't like them for ball because I couldn't get a tight lockdown when lacing up.

Why they do him like that. Hos edge up pushed back so far they couldn’t make corners. u can still see the line from the old one

Attachments

• 73E90475-F2F8-4B09-AA67-7D3EEE2C0E51.jpeg
    73E90475-F2F8-4B09-AA67-7D3EEE2C0E51.jpeg
    506.6 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom