Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

1671041443354.png

I just want some og cw's. I can't get myself to pull the trigger on the ss even if they are decent.
Really it's just the OG Blacks we really need. Only ones I have are in bad shape. All Stars and Home 2s just came out like 5-6 years ago and I'm well stocked on those personally lol.

I didn't think it was a very good retro and I would want more of those CW's if I thought they'd do better but I would bet it would be the exact same retro.

The new pic with penny and lil penny looks like lil penny has aged. Never knew he could surf tho!

Both Social Status colorways are better than both of these colorways, yet the Social Status went on discount even in big footer sizes.....strange to me, though I guess we haven't seen the wide release until next week.

I'd buy both pairs probably, but won't even consider either unless they get in the 125-150 range.

Knew there were stussy fiends but didn't think these would be on the bot radar. Their AF1s didn't move like that. On ebay, a majority of em are floatin for $368 by the same seller :lol:

Will be on the lookout for blacks if they ever hit a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom