pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Just like the Original, the Nike Air Penny II White / Varsity Royal - Black features the Penny Logo at the side towards the heel, while the Black / Varsity Royal - White contains a swoosh in the same location.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
just in time for my bday in November!!!

The OG's ran really small. I'm literally a 9.5 in every Jordan and I really can't even fit into a 10 in my OG Atlantics. 10.5 is perfect. I wonderif these will run the same way?

eek.gif
YES YOU SEE IT RIGHT. IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
roll.gif
OH YESS CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE 2PAIRS OF EACH COLORWAY.

10/2008 Air Penny 2
333886-141 White/Varsity Royal-Black
$135.00

11/2008 Air Penny 2
333886-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White
$135.00

01/2009 Air Penny 2
333886-061 Black/Black-Varsity Maize-Varsity Red
$135.00

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Just like the Original, the Nike Air Penny II White / Varsity Royal - Black features the Penny Logo at the side towards the heel, while the Black / VarsityRoyal - White contains a swoosh in the same location.

lazy son, lazy.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

crisp! can't wait to finally cop. had the atlantic blue cw when i was younger but never got the orlando joint
pimp.gif
same here... got the atlantics for sale at nordstrom... i wanted the orlando ones but they werent on sale so couldnt cop... i wish they had retrodthe atlantic colorway instead of the white one but its all good ... im just glad im finally bout to own a pair of orlandos...

Originally Posted by AC Sionis

smh.gif
@ these retroing.

Exactly why I've retired from the shoe game. It's all about $ to Nike/JB....legacies don't mean %+@+.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damm thats str8 comedy,,, dude is really MAD...but
sick.gif
sick.gif
Gets the official HATER seal for bein selfish.......

I thought the Atlantic colorway was droppin...

But yeah... I'm glad I can be reunited with the black.white.blue pair. I remember trading my OGs for the 1st UNDFTD AF1s in the purple colorway + cashalmost a year ago...

i think i understand where he's coming from to a certain extent....to me, its just nostalgia and to see a bunch of high schoolers "rocking" themand not knowing who's penny or seen him play in his prime... i just find it funny

I need the black and blue pair. I have the OG's of the white and black and the white and blue. I couldn't find the blk and blue so this is my shot. Iam looking forward to these.

Back
Top Bottom