Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

My fellow Nike Employees -

these should be on Swoosh, right? If the Pips made it there I assumer these will as well.

I just want the black / blue.
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Nike ships end of August (8/15-8/30), which means it'll be in retailers wherehouses by 9/14/08...and then the distro to retail stores.....

I would say if they indeed ship by end of Aug, you'll probably see them in stores by end of Sept.

its funny dat it took 4 pages to get the answer
laugh.gif

That WAS a pretty pathetic read. It probably makes him feel better about himself because he has something, supposedly, no one else has. He talks about matchinghis outfit...kinda female like to me. "oh no, we've got the same blouse on" Seriously, theyre just shoes.

As perfect as they can get... For those that are gonna nit pick, who cares about the air bubble? If you want a bigger air bubble, buy the originals...

Wasn't there 3 OG colorways?? Black/Blue, White/White, and White/Blue...

*Rumors* suggested the Black/White and White/Blue colorways are the ones dropping.

Plenty of time for Nike to backpedal though.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Yeah I think I need around 4 pairs of the Black/Royal.
edit if nike dares to make any changes to these, i will personally fly to oregon or wherever the hell i gotta go and personally castrate the person whoauthorized the change. with that being said, when do the black/blue pair drop? i'm glad they're doing these right, i'm tired of buying ogs andhaving them fall apart.

Back
Top Bottom