Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

THIS IS TO EVERYONE THAT BACKORDERD FROM EASTBAY........

NIKE AIR PENNY II-BK/RY/WH 33886041 14.0 139.99 1 0 1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 09/15/2008

THEN I CALLED EM UP TO CHECK TO SEE WHEN THEY WOULD SHIP OUT....AND HE SAID THEY MOVED IT BACK TOO 9-24.....SO I REFRESH MY SCREEN...AND......

NIKE AIR PENNY II-BK/RY/WH 33886041 14.0 139.99 1 0 1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 09/24/2008

NOW THE %##% JUST GOT CHANGED WHEN ON THE PHONE WITH THE GUY...WICH IS SOME BS!!!!!!!!!

NOW WE PLAY THE WAITING GAME....THIS IS CRAP EVEN THO THE GUY SAID THEY WOULD SHIP ON 9-24. BUT HE WAS ONLY 80-90% SURE BOUT NIKE DELIVERING THEM TOEM....KINDA PISSED....
mad.gif

I never come to this forum and to see these kicks being retroed is just an awesome sight. Hate to say it but I might have to get a pair.....

These look fine, Pippen's and Penny's at the same time, what more could I ask for?

When will I see these at a Niketown?

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

how do they fit?? true to size?
I seen some people saying to go a half size up in these, and that after a while your toe will wear thru the shoe. I sort of payed no mind and gotmy true size and now am going back to try on a 1/2 size up as they were a little tight in the toe area in my left shoe.

these drop on the 27th im going to prolly cop 2x of these then get another pair down the line for everyday wear. i also will get the pippens down the line aswell. damn and im supposed to be saving money lol.

Oh wow there are going to be a butt load of these Penny's, everyone will be able to get a pair. Just about every shoe store will have these.

Do the shoeboxes from PYS come marked with a big invoice/inventory sticker? I would like to exchange the 9 for a 9.5 but will be hard if theres a big stickeron the box.

Back
Top Bottom