Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

My ndc order shipped today. Damn I should have bought another pair. Oh well Ill wait to see if I can scoop these down the road during a 50% off.

^^ My NDC order from this weekend just got shipped too. I was kinda nervous there for a while, I was constantly checking my order status. It looks likeI'll still end up waiting 'til the 27th. oh well, 20% off and free shipping... (damn should have got another pair!)

are the nike or eastbay promo codes still working? does eastbay still have them? nike took them off their site. are they going to re-up? can someonerepost thecodes? i cant find them?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Paying over $100 for these seems so-so to me.
Smart man.

Next 2-4 Employee Appreciations @ Flocker...

These will still be available...

pimp.gif

As far as production numbers, these are a GR beyond a GR.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Paying over $100 for these seems so-so to me.
Smart man.

Next 2-4 Employee Appreciations @ Flocker...

These will still be available...

pimp.gif

As far as production numbers, these are a GR beyond a GR.
laugh.gif

i paid 100 shipped for these from swoosh, but if i get a chance to get multiple pennys at 50% im gonna get as many pairs as i can and return my swoosh pair tonike

Jordan Brand can really learn something from Nike. One of the most popular basketball shoes ever released and Nike makes them a GR. If this was Jordan Brand,it would have been another Titanium XX3 release.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Jordan Brand can really learn something from Nike. One of the most popular basketball shoes ever released and Nike makes them a GR. If this was Jordan Brand, it would have been another Titanium XX3 release.

they need to learn how to make better quality jordans, from what i heard these penny IIs are decent, haven't heard many complains except that the bubblesare slightly smaller

My funds aint sitting to good due to BILLS and this damn recession but Im copping these ASAP.. I'll wait it out next week so I can beat Ak in his head onwhy I need this for a buck flat.. FULTON st negotiations FTW

Was anyone able to get a 9.5 from NDC/Swoosh? Did Nike ever post that size? It seems to me that Nike never posted my size...or was it the first one that soldout?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Best Nikes ever IMO.

20za4q9.jpg

2yplvuo.jpg

laugh.gif

HOLLA!!!
oh yeah?

footlocker's are doing a MIDNIGHT RELEASE in NYC for em in 34street because the buzz is overflowin for em.

and they're excluded from the F&F

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for NDC to restock. One customer service rep told me all the warehouses were depleted, although they had no idea onwhat's going on, sometime.

you guys shouldnt have a problem cuz they didnt release these everywhere yet... and trust me they will be everywhere they are GRs... you wont miss out... andaccording to several NTers these will hit clearance racks everywhere so ya these should be around for a while
laugh.gif

i got mines at Modells last week. these are really one a the nicest, sweetest shoes i picked up in a long time. it is REALLY tempting to pick up another paircome saturday, but maybe i'll hold out and see if they release the atlantic blues...

people saying they're gonna hit clearance...think about for a sec,

when was the last og colored retro PENNY to ever do that?

Originally Posted by tenderntired

i got mines at Modells last week. these are really one a the nicest, sweetest shoes i picked up in a long time. it is REALLY tempting to pick up another pair come saturday, but maybe i'll hold out and see if they release the atlantic blues...
So these's are a modells im bout to check a local one and see, some people said that they copped off of swoosh but they aint there anymore imguessing they just restocked and sold out again, i also seen them eggplants flights sold out..i need both of these asap!

laugh.gif
well, i got a few bills i need to pay
smh.gif
...and i was gonna pass...butlookin at this post...
and my cuzzo gettin his pairs today and tellin me allllll about them basically forced me to get em
laugh.gif

Nah but i def needed these in my life...

Originally Posted by you go boy

you guys shouldnt have a problem cuz they didnt release these everywhere yet... and trust me they will be everywhere they are GRs... you wont miss out... and according to several NTers these will hit clearance racks everywhere so ya these should be around for a while
laugh.gif
Wow, dude. You really don't want these to hit sales racks huh? This is like your 4th post in this forum laughing at people who said thesemight end up getting the price reduced. Seriously, we get it. There's a lot of hype. They will sell well. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom