Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by you go boy

you guys shouldnt have a problem cuz they didnt release these everywhere yet... and trust me they will be everywhere they are GRs... you wont miss out... and according to several NTers these will hit clearance racks everywhere so ya these should be around for a while
laugh.gif
FALSE. These are LE's.

My good friend picked mine up yesterday, they're in the mail today and should be on my feet by the weekend.
smile.gif

you guys shouldnt have a problem cuz they didnt release these everywhere yet... and trust me they will be everywhere they are GRs... you wont miss out... and according to several NTers these will hit clearance racks everywhere so ya these should be around for a while
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I suggest you take a look at the past trends of retros such as these,i.e. Barkleys, Pennys, etc.
smh.gif
Everyone that so desires this shoe should be able tocop and I hope that they get their pairs.

Originally Posted by FresH FeeTz

Originally Posted by tenderntired

i got mines at Modells last week. these are really one a the nicest, sweetest shoes i picked up in a long time. it is REALLY tempting to pick up another pair come saturday, but maybe i'll hold out and see if they release the atlantic blues...
So these's are a modells im bout to check a local one and see, some people said that they copped off of swoosh but they aint there anymore im guessing they just restocked and sold out again, i also seen them eggplants flights sold out..i need both of these asap!
the eggplants flights not dropping till OCT.11
smokin.gif
but i didcheck swoosh and they wasnt there last night must have sold out. the pennys that is.

definetly copped those gold flights for $116 last night though
roll.gif

haha hurray friends and family start this weekend at footlocker 30% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so im glad it fall on saturday!!!

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

haha hurray friends and family start this weekend at footlocker 30% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so im glad it fall on saturday!!!
its excluded

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for NDC to restock. One customer service rep told me all the warehouses were depleted, although they had no idea on what's going on, sometime.

i hope you are wrong.... swoosh better come through

just got mine and first thing that came to my mind was man i should have bought 2 pairs of these joints... these are too clean... hope everyone get theres....good luck...

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Just got mine from Dr.Jays in da bx...

Beautiful shoe...dat i was forced to cop
smh.gif

I know the feeling. Should've waited 'til next month.... i'm still glad i got them.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

you guys shouldnt have a problem cuz they didnt release these everywhere yet... and trust me they will be everywhere they are GRs... you wont miss out... and
according to several NTers these will hit clearance racks everywhere so ya these should be around for a while
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I suggest you take a look at the past trends of retros such as these, i.e. Barkleys, Pennys, etc.
smh.gif
Everyone that so desires this shoe should be able to cop and I hope that they get their pairs.

NTers say lots of things. I assumed You Go Boy was being tongue in cheek?

i saw them today in person...these are DEFINITELY hitting clearance...i'll wait it out...no way am i paying retail or above retail for these

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i saw them today in person...these are DEFINITELY hitting clearance...i'll wait it out...no way am i paying retail or above retail for these
penny 1s never hit the clearance right? the cheapest ive seen them were 100 retail at footlocker and then on sale for 30% off, which is 70 bucks

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

penny 1s never hit the clearance right? the cheapest ive seen them were 100 retail at footlocker and then on sale for 30% off, which is 70 bucks

They did. The blk/ble colorway didn't last long but the chi town penny ones and just about every other colorway did hit the outlets.

i definitely saw penny 1s catching dust in a number of stores....a number of colorways too

the thing some people dont realize is that, these OFFICIALLY come out on the 27th. Most stores dont even have the shipment yet. most of the beasts are gettingthem now...so there will be more than enough for everyone to buy and there will be some left over from that. I think the white colorway will definitely sellbetter than these black ones though...but thats my guess

^didnt realize tupac basically said what i said with the clearance penny 1s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boholkicks

just got mine and first thing that came to my mind was man i should have bought 2 pairs of these joints... these are too clean... hope everyone get theres.... good luck...

same thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by tupac003

They did. The blk/ble colorway didn't last long but the chi town penny ones and just about every other colorway did hit the outlets.
well OG colorways never really hit the clearance racks

so i assume the black/blues wont

excluding penny IVs of course

well OG colorways never really hit the clearance racks

so i assume the black/blues wont

excluding penny IVs of course
I saw some black/blue Penny I's for $79.99, which was the cheapest I've seen and the only other price has been retail for that color. Mywhite/black ones were only $30 on clearance at a Foot Locker near me, but sizes were very limited; only like two or three sizes left.

Yea I got my 2 pairs of orlando penny 1s 2 months after release for $60 each at sheikh shoes back then...so hopefully the same goes for thesesince they are a gr and will eventually have more than enough to go on discount such as the zoom flight 95 og colorway

Wow, dude. You really don't want these to hit sales racks huh? This is like your 4th post in this forum laughing at people who said these might end up getting the price reduced. Seriously, we get it. There's a lot of hype. They will sell well. End of story.

I think he gets a bonus or something for every Penny 2 that is sold for retail.
smh.gif

Holla!!!

Back
Top Bottom