Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Swoosh is the nike.com for Nike employees. You need a password to get in the site.

Originally Posted by airbird41

^^^^ "i love this shoe as much as i love Jesus, and God.......and Kanye West!"
roll.gif

Man that was some funny stuff!
roll.gif

Got my first pair tonight.

They are dope.

I will be wearing them tomorrow and I NEVER wear my shoes the next day. Its been too damn long to wait.

Damn I was going to cop from FTL but I guess I have to give my loot to a mom and pop store .. I want them NOW I cant wait any longer .

Can anybody confirm whether or not shoetrends.com are legit when ordering and so forth. I'm asking because I've heard speculations that they take longto respond to customers and other conflicts.
grin.gif

Finally arrived from Eastbay.........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But the box was ruined from the shipping!! They just wrapped it with a plastic bag, sealed on both ends and that's it!!

KB8virginia wrote:

But the box was ruined from the shipping!! They just wrapped it with a plastic bag, sealed on both ends and that's it!!

Always grab a couple pairs of socks or a hoody or T, when ordering from Eastbay. One shoe = no double box.

Originally Posted by Code6

KB8virginia wrote:

Always grab a couple pairs of socks or a hoody or T, when ordering from Eastbay. One shoe = no double box.

correct. Sucks, BUT what can you do?
you can pay the $3.99 or whatever for the upgrade...but then you might as well pay a little more and have something extra

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got my first pair tonight.

They are dope.

I will be wearing them tomorrow and I NEVER wear my shoes the next day. Its been too damn long to wait.
laugh.gif
That was same thing for me when I bought them almost 2weeks ago. They're nice shoes, take care of them
smile.gif

Idk about hittin sales racks.....online stores already selling out, mom & pops stores taxin crazy and still selling out the roof.

has anyone copped from city sole? are they legit? how long did i take for shipping?

citysole is a good site, ive bought from those guys a few times. shipping was pretty decent if i remember (on-time)

yeah nvm shipping is like 14 bucks...its gonna equal out so i might as well wait until tomorrow thank you though

Back
Top Bottom