Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I just got mine from NDC. Quality is on point with these. I stayed smelling the insides for at least 3 minutes. lol. I am definately going to get another pair.No doubt about it.

yea that new sneaker smell is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I just got mine from NDC. Quality is on point with these. I stayed smelling the insides for at least 3 minutes. lol. I am definately going to get another pair. No doubt about it.

where were they on NDC ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I just got mine from NDC. Quality is on point with these. I stayed smelling the insides for at least 3 minutes. lol. I am definately going to get another pair. No doubt about it.

where were they on NDC ?
nerd.gif

Nah man they were there last Saturday. I just received them from Fedex. For those of you who wear a size 10.5 in Jordan and 11 in Nike, You should get thee inan 11.5. I bought them in an 11 and they are tight. definately go half size up in these.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got my first pair tonight.

They are dope.

I will be wearing them tomorrow and I NEVER wear my shoes the next day. Its been too damn long to wait.
laugh.gif
That was same thing for me when I bought them almost 2 weeks ago. They're nice shoes, take care of them
smile.gif

Same here, I'm getting them saturday morning and by monday they'll be worn, I don't remember the last time I did that, True Blue 3's maybe?

C
nerd.gif
deveroes didn't get these right? I'm just assuming from yourposts and the ones up here said they didn't know yet so...

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Code6

KB8virginia wrote:

But the box was ruined from the shipping!! They just wrapped it with a plastic bag, sealed on both ends and that's it!!

Always grab a couple pairs of socks or a hoody or T, when ordering from Eastbay. One shoe = no double box.

correct. Sucks, BUT what can you do?
you can pay the $3.99 or whatever for the upgrade...but then you might as well pay a little more and have something extra
Thanks for the advice guys....will do it next time

just picked up my 2 pairs yesterday and love em they run kinda small now that i try them on but love em

I wont mind having a hole in the toe area when they get beat like yours did. As long as the hole doesnt come too early ill be fine.

They aren't on the NDC or Swoosh yet. Can we please get a picture of the box???? Do they come in a Nike Sportswear box?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

anybody know where i can get a lil penny tee online?

damn, me and you homie, I been looking forever for a t-shirt like that

I had a Nike penny hardaway shirt back in the day that went good with these shoes

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

They aren't on the NDC or Swoosh yet. Can we please get a picture of the box???? Do they come in a Nike Sportswear box?
YET?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
you been missing out

they come in that box and they have been restocking and selling out

Originally Posted by AJ27526

where were they on NDC ?
nerd.gif

Nah man they were there last Saturday. I just received them from Fedex. For those of you who wear a size 10.5 in Jordan and 11 in Nike, You should get thee in an 11.5. I bought them in an 11 and they are tight. definately go half size up in these.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

anybody know where i can get a lil penny tee online?

damn, me and you homie, I been looking forever for a t-shirt like that

I had a Nike penny hardaway shirt back in the day that went good with these shoes

Hopefully nike will release something like they did with the barkleys and the pippens

The anticipation is building.
I've been wanting another pair since I thrashed my pair in 96.
Even if I kept those, they'd be 4.5 sizes too small
I want 2 pairs, minimum!

are there any plans for Nike to release a t-shirt? Does anyone know? If they could retro a t-shirt from back then, that would be cool

Back
Top Bottom