Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just curious guys how much do these weigh?

They're not heavy like the pippens
laugh.gif

While these take me way back, I wouldn't have bought these if I didn't get the discount. I don't know the design just really doesn't stand thetest of time for me.

Got my sz 11 this morning with the F&F at UTC SD. Good looking out to the NT'r that posted all the SD FL that were/n't accepting the coupon.

when do the white pennys come out?? im sure the release date for them has been posted already but i'm to lazy to skim through 113 pages any help would beappreciated thanks.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

when do the white pennys come out?? im sure the release date for them has been posted already but i'm to lazy to skim through 113 pages any help would be appreciated thanks.

comes out next month. The exact date hasn't been posted yet.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

when do the white pennys come out?? im sure the release date for them has been posted already but i'm to lazy to skim through 113 pages any help would be appreciated thanks.

thanks i need to find a pair of wearable the white atlantic blue joints. knowing nike they'll probably release those sometime next yearrandomly and if they do ill ejaculate all over myself and have a baby
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The white ones are nice but I'm 50/50 on them right now. The pics make them look good but I want to see these in person before I make final judgement.

The white atlantic blue are
pimp.gif
Nike, make it happen.....09 baby!

ill get the whites i wanted them in 1996, parents wouldn't spend $140 on no shoes for me at the time so ill get them 12 years later.

i got a pair of vvvvvnds white atlantic pennys at the goodwill by my house in december 1997, i wore those things until they were beat to the ground and havebeen wanting a new pair ever since.

Anyone in the North Chicago Burbs, the Footlocker at Woodfield will give you the discount on these, but they are going fast.

yea I have a feeling that Nike will retro the white/atlantics sometime in '09

I mean they can't just retro two o.g's and one bootleg colorway and not include the atlantics
alien.gif

Got mine for about 103, I wouldn't have copped without a discount, love the shoe but not worth it.

Just came back from West Farms Mall in West Hartford, CT. The employees wouldn't let me use the discount yesterday, but I called again today and themanager was very nice and let me use it. Got 2 pairs for 207 and change.

so when are they coming back on niketown.com? i got a voucher and need these shoes, i missed them earlier... blown

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Official release date is November 29th.

Man I slept on these yesterday. I'm so ready to just pick them up from ebay for about 20 bucks more after shipping.

i'll get another pair down the line. maybe a 50%, if theyre still around (in my sz that is)

damn i love this shoe. wore it today.
6e715d8f8c19688c4f6d476643ce9a13436b34c.pjpg

diff angle.
smile.gif
. i was going over old photos with me wearing theatlantics. never had this colorway, thats why im happy
7cf15c8b891c67862f7b3ab2205816c9767aab9.pjpg

They honored the F&F at the FootLocker in the El Camino Real Mall in Carlsbad, CA. $105 per pair out the door. They had a full size run as of this morning.Only one pair sold on Saturday and it was to an employee. I was the first actual customer to buy them and it was next day.

even with the discount i just cant push myself to buy em...i guess like i said the first time..i'm waiting for clearance

Nice pics neverwearthem, darn, with all these hype and discounts, I'm thinking of buying another pair with the f&f discount before the dayends..........

Back
Top Bottom