Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Went around today, everywhere it was sold out...in seattle...
mad.gif

Just ordered a pair online though. Now I got to wait 2-5 days...
tired.gif

so excited to finally wear these....
shoes are one of the nicest nike retros
this is a monster monster year for all nike retros

OK nike is really spoiling us this year with these hot releases

but i am glad I got my pennys.

AND BTW THOSE HAWKS ARE SICK

they need to retro those along with the Totals.

ah... memories, reminds me of the day when I used to study the eastbay catalog while taking a dump...

For anyone who gives a damn the stores at the Staten Island Mall are giving the f&f discount on the Pennys no prob. Was a good day, horrible pic but youget the idea.

336323642.jpg

So today I went past the FA in my area...saw the peny's there on display....I asked dude if they were excluded, he was like "yea, but if you reallywant them I will give it to you wit the discount..." at that point I went to the AT&T spot two stores down....then circled backed and copped. Icouldn't pass that up. He also said they were not moving like they thought they were...oh well if its like they said it is, for the next 50% imma snatch upthe second pair...and trust every spot has these, they will be on sale eventually. I have been to at least 5 major retailers and 5 mom and pop spots that havethese...they will be around for a while...nyc heads be patient

Originally Posted by never wear them

once again, thanks for the help Vincent.

i wore these to go get them.

No prob bro!
Glad I could help.
I came out to the valley afterwards, and went to the topanga plaza,
dude sold me the last 11 using the 30% off.
So got my two pairs for 2 bills.
Pretty happy.
I was rockin og foam max's today. been in the og mood lol
One to rock, one to stock.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

did anybody have trouble finding a pair?

bay area?
naw didnt have trouble...in concord mall they had them at sheihk and footlocker. I cam there at around 1 and bought mine in footlocker. They onlyhave 4 more pairs left. In sheihk looked like they only has little sizes left. They have some in Niketown SF tho i heared.

^What area are you from..I haven't been to Concord mall in a while....for the white/black release I plan on goin to KOP because my aunt is the manager atthat Footlocker

Easy cop for me. Went to my local footlocker after work after they said they held me a pair. The couldnt find them when I got there and they took over 10minutes to find them. The place was crazy crowded and when being rung up I said "their 30% off right?" And the guy looked at me and said yah I willgive it to you for waiting so I got them for 98 bucks.

Copped with 20% discount. Got the last pair in my size. I still have an OG pair DS, but those will be for display now. School me on the FnF discount, is itonly certain dates or can I just ask for it???? I don't always have a hook up so 30% off what I do cop at FL would help. Thanks.

moreno valley mall honored the fnf, temecula mall didnt honor fnf, they have a lot of sizes left. mission valley mall didnt offer it. fashion valley offeredonly 1 pair fnf. plaza bonita didnt honor fnf, and utc honored 1 pair 30% off.

got mine for $100 flat so its better than retail/ i must say these brings back so many memories / next stop the white and blues
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Copped with 20% discount. Got the last pair in my size. I still have an OG pair DS, but those will be for display now. School me on the FnF discount, is it only certain dates or can I just ask for it???? I don't always have a hook up so 30% off what I do cop at FL would help. Thanks.
It's usually 1 weekend a month from thursday-sunday. Usually someone will make a post for it. But there is a internet code that you can typein at the end of the order and it will give you the 30% off. If you dont want to do by computer you can print the coupon off and just take it in the storewhen you are going to make your purchase.

NT help me out, im looking to get pair, but cant find them on line anywhere.. tried all the website, does footaction/footlocker not have them aval on line? ifthey do what code do I use for the 30% off....thanks in advance.

grabbed mine in portland, OR with 30% off... i went a half size bigger.. toe area didnt fell that good

Back
Top Bottom