Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

For MY NYC NT'ers:

Modell's at Times Square is indeed sellling them right now!!! I just bought a pair from there!! Will post pics later tonight....and for anyone that wantsto know the exact price with the ny tax: $146.12

I scooped my pair in modells. In downtown brooklyn (fulton mall) and if these were in modells in time square as well in downtown brooklyn they should beavailable in all modells around the 5 boroughs in nyc. Just call your local modells if they have them.

I just got mine in from pys.. and i gotta say, they are way more beautiful in person.. I love these more than all my jordans, and i just got my space jams inlast week too! even though these run hellllllllllla small (11.5 is way small, and i wear around size 12 usually) i just love looking at them lol..Although, Ihate not being able to wear them! gotta get 2 perrr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sickest over all nike realease ( including jordans) since the new millenium, hands down! holy grails are here fellas... get em while they're hot!!
wink.gif

Not as stoked as wolfybezurky....but I can say I will buy a pair of the next two colorways.

The bubble is pretty decent, the shoe is nice - dont get my wrong.

pimp.gif

I haven't copped a pair of kicks in a couple months..kind of a drought for me...but anyway..I plan on copping these and maybe the Pips if there instock....also I made 2 pairs of AM90's on ID so hopefully this will be a 4 pair kick pick up!

The main difference that I noticed from the OG's and the retros are the laces. Laces are much thinner this time..But It's not that big of deal lol

edit: also the blue bubble on the heel...it's "more squishable" than the O.G...The O.G was solid hard, can't even press on it....other thanthat, they did the sneaker true to the O.G, I Love it

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

It looks like pys.com has re-stocked sizes (8-13) along with a price increase.

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ $160

PYS trying to make a profit, I see
laugh.gif
. I'm really curious to see howthey do when they release on the 27th. I know they will do well here in the DMV Area. I may try to get a 2nd pair when I can....

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

The main difference that I noticed from the OG's and the retros are the laces. Laces are much thinner this time..But It's not that big of deal lol

edit: also the blue bubble on the heel...it's "more squishable" than the O.G...The O.G was solid hard, can't even press on it....other than that, they did the sneaker true to the O.G, I Love it

Hey bro, thanks for the early heads-up on the sizing. I wear a size 11, and ordered a size 11.5 and they fit perfect. You pretty much just saved me $150. BTW,These shoes are beautiful just like they were when I was 16.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

So no 20% discount?

Negative.
ohwell.gif

I called Eastbay after placing my order and tried to use the 20% and the CSR said that these were excluded.
i thought free shipping was a no go...how did you get free shipping? thanks!

I called a CSR to order and used IPEB8G89 for freeshipping. FYI the code expires on Friday.

for anyone that ordered on eastbay did your order status change from back order to unit's ready to ship cuz mine did

Back
Top Bottom