Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by jd3772000

EASTBAY HAS EM IN STOCK NOW FELLAS...NO LONGER ON BACK ORDER...CALL THEM TO ORDER. THEY ARE NOT ON THE WEBSITE....33886041 IS THE PRODUCT NUMBER YOU NEED TO GIVE OVER THE PHONE...
THANKS JD!!! I WAS ABLE TO GET MY SIZE 11 FOR $139.99 W/FREE SHIPPING! IN-STOCK!!
happy.gif
. WAS ABOUT TO BUY FROM PYS.COM FOR $181.00
BUT SOME SAY THAT THEY FIT SMALL.....WILL MY SIZE 11 FIT ME GOOD?

NO PROB FELLAS...MY ORDER IS FULLY SHIPPED AND ON THIER WAY!!! TO OTHERS WISHING TO KOP FROM EASTBAY...CALL EM...GIVE EM THE PRODUCT NUMBER (WICH IS IN MY OGQUOTE).....AND THE FREE SHIPPING CODE SHOULD BE ON THEIR MAIN PAGE...BUT EXPIRES TODAY....

THEY ARE NOT LISTED ON THE SITE...YOU HAVE TO CALL...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

A "dope" retro....that will still end up with sales tags everywhere. I want these Pennys and I will cop when they drop to well under $100...just like those Air Tech Challenges.

THERE IS NO NEED TO BUY ANY RETROS FOR RETAIL........THEY ALL GO ON SALE!
happy.gif
I've waited 12 years, what's 2 more months?!
there are some ppl that just need the shoe right away.
they like wearing the newest thing, freshest, and most recent item, not wear them when they're all played out. i've been waiting for this shoe as welland i will have them as soon as the stores open... why? b/c i like staying brand new, and i can get a discount on them.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Hyperstrike 2007

Few eastbay questions:
Do they ship them immediately or on the 27?
Whats the code i use for free shipping when calling them?
They will ship immediately, they are on stock, not back ordered....I ordered earlier this morning and said they are available to ship immediately

Good lookin out, I ordered the black pair from Eastbay right now. I didn't need to give the free shipping code either, but mention that you see it on theirhome page just in case.

The back of the air bubble comes out a bit on the OGs, but not on the retros. The 3M piping on the retros is thinner too. Nike did a good job overall, though.

this weekend footlocker has a 50% employee appreciation

so, this is what imma do

purchase something that cost 140 that i can get on the 50% off

then when the penny's come out on the 27...do an exchange!

ways around the system!

hahah

i sold my penny jerseys. i cant wait till Saturday im just wondering if this coveted shoe will be a good retro tons of people remember the penny line.

they like wearing the newest thing, freshest, and most recent item, not wear them when they're all played out.

PLAYED OUT? Did you say PLAYED OUT?!
laugh.gif

How can an retro be PLAYED OUT in 2 months?! It's already over a decade old...so it should be PLAYED OUT on release day, right?

Matter fact...who the hell still uses the phrase...PLAYED OUT?!
roll.gif

HOLLA!!!

WOW! Just inquired on my order status from eastbay(ordered today) and said STATUS: CLOSED-FULLY SHIPPED. That was fast! I have a tracking no. already!

am i missing something or do we have pics of the third colorway?
hopefully something like this but with red? if so im in!!

Originally Posted by IgotSICKkicks58

so, this is what imma do

ways around the system!

hahah
You gotta wait a week after the RD. They wont let you exchange it before then.

Originally Posted by bwc1139

am i missing something or do we have pics of the third colorway?
hopefully something like this but with red? if so im in!!
nike-air-penny-ii.jpg
pics leaked already, they look pretty nice, but i dont have it with me

Originally Posted by IgotSICKkicks58

so, this is what imma do

ways around the system!

hahah
I dont think that works. They would still have to process the item as return and then apply the credit to your exchange purhase.

Originally Posted by never wear them

funny how these are hitting over the 200$ MARK

77525a186b86b11760186155e3593ebd17de2dc.pjpg
Nice jerseys! I would be jealous if you had the home white though... those are hard to find.

Got my pair this morning, so quick review compared to OG Atlantics:

- Heel bubble is about 10% smaller. Feel a little harder, may break in may not.
- Zoom Air feels hard too. Again, may break in, but i'm wondering if there's any Zoom in the forefoot at all? Wouldn't be the first time forefootair was removed on a Retro.
- Small injection molding 'nubs' on the midsole, which aren't on the OG. Not as noticeable as the nubs on the ZF 96 Retro through.
- A little glue overrun on the toecaps on both shoes.

Overall, they look pretty good.... but the potential issue with the forefoot cushioning rankles me a bit.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

One other difference I noticed between the retros and the OG's:

The Blue bottom on the retro is almost "see-through" while the blue bottom for the OG's look more "solid" ....Obviously they used a different type of material for the bottom, now whether that's a good thing or bad thing? I don't know

yea i noticed this too, and i reallllly like this transparent blue more than the ogs... hopefully the provide longevity too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

they like wearing the newest thing, freshest, and most recent item, not wear them when they're all played out.

PLAYED OUT? Did you say PLAYED OUT?!
laugh.gif

How can an retro be PLAYED OUT in 2 months?! It's already over a decade old...so it should be PLAYED OUT on release day, right?

Matter fact...who the hell still uses the phrase...PLAYED OUT?!
roll.gif

HOLLA!!!
SNEAKERMANE is funny...This guy always got a witty comment. But he is right about what he said.

madd my job Finishline not gettin em i would of used my discount.
so does that mean that footlocker, footaction, and champs employees will get to use their discount too? please comfirm. thanks in advance!

I don't know If I said this already but I was at Champs on Wednesday and they told they were not even going to get them.

Back
Top Bottom