Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

my footlocker said that the FandF discount would work on the pennys... when they called in the order to corparate it got rejected... so no the discount doesnot work... sorry

these are still so fresh! i tried on a pair the other day and they're still super comfy! can't wait til tomorrow!

does anyone have the link to these on footlocker.com, arent they gonna be for sale on their site

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

can you use the 30% discont on these at footlockers?

I snagged one yesterday with the coupon. My advice is to hit different Footlockers. Some will let you and some won't.

These just took me back to 5th grade. I remember wishing for it (blue & white colorway) as I blew out the candles on my birthday cake. . . then opened upsome Nike trainers instead.

I still did not get myself a pair yet.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

it appears that no retail websites have these yet and its past 12am

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT...DOUBT ANY ONLINE RETAIL MAJOR SITES WILL HAVE THESE NOW....THEY BEEN SELLING THEM FOR A WHILE NOW..INCLUDING EASTBAYBACKORDERING THEM SINCE JULY...

footlocker doesnt have them in their system. if it was sold out, then they would have said something. does anyone know the product # for eastbay or footlockerfor these pennys???

ok now i am mad. i have eastbay gift cards and i am down on cash right now.

If I recall release date is suppose to be on the 27th?

and cats are receiving them a month early?

i hate to knock on you guys but eastbay is being unreasonable and ridiculously unfair right now.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

ok now i am mad. i have eastbay gift cards and i am down on cash right now.

If I recall release date is suppose to be on the 27th?

and cats are receiving them a month early?

i hate to knock on you guys but eastbay is being unreasonable and ridiculously unfair right now.
YOU COULDA ORDERED THE SHOES A LONG TIME AGO...THIS POST IS FULL OF INFO...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK!

As Promised. OG to Retro

The retros are a little bit bigger. These are both a 9.5. I would say an OG size 10 would be equal to a retro sz 9.5

FOR SOME REASON I JUST DONT THINK THESE ARE THAT HOT...I NEVER DID...HAVE FUN GETTING THESE THO..FOR THOSETHAT DONT KNOW...THERE ARE PLENTY OF LEGIT PAIRS OF THESE ON EBAY....PLENTY

Back
Top Bottom