Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

ok now i am mad. i have eastbay gift cards and i am down on cash right now.

If I recall release date is suppose to be on the 27th?

and cats are receiving them a month early?

i hate to knock on you guys but eastbay is being unreasonable and ridiculously unfair right now.
YOU COULDA ORDERED THE SHOES A LONG TIME AGO...THIS POST IS FULL OF INFO...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK!

ok I understand, but i am not on NT 24/7. But the point is that the OFFICIAL RD on these is suppose to be on SEPT 27 2008. I am sick and tired of the underhandtradings that goes on with every hot release.

I just called into Footlocker and you can order them online but the lady told me you cannot use the f&f coupon?

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Thanks for the pics man.
I still would like 2 pairs of retros
and an og pair.

Oh, I love the retros. My favorite all time non Jordan Sneaker. Already have 2 pairs. Been waiting so long, and they did a wonderful job with them.

El Bro

Thanks for the pics. Looks like Nike did a really good job with these.

*JB take notes please

Can't wait for my pair on monday.

good luck to everyone who couldnt get them online or over the phone. good luck at the stores tomorrow. . .

how did u order you pair off eastbay? i cantg find them what would you tyoe in the search space?

its still not on swoosh YET
mad.gif

these arent going to be sold online...I called nike and the rep said that only urban accounts, nike stores, etc would have them...you have to call them in ateastbay...

AYO Peeps. FYI....Just called Eastbay and ordered my pair. They said they won't post it online so just call...They still have all the sizes.

Thanks for the link. I'll wait till 2 am local time and if no action, check tomorrow mornin. Bein able to get the 20% off from NDC will help determine if Ican get one or two pairs.

I copped mines from Eastbay at 12..ladie on the phone kept gettin mad because I'm drunk and she couldn't make out what I was sayin lol...but I'mhappy as hell I got these..feelin beter then a Jordan Release!

quick question... i know its random and its a long story but do footlocker/footactions accept checks? thanks in advanced

Back
Top Bottom