Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

damn, 100 pages and I still dont have a pair.
mad.gif

copped my pair on the f&f,manager only allowed 1 per customer,but its all good..these will prob. be around for the 50,just like pippens were

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I dont get why it is available only by calling in rather that putting them online

this is just frustrating to me. Today is the day they are released and not one site, even NDC has them up. I'm just going to hold onto my money andlet this shoe go and wait till next month to cop the white ones. Hopefully they won't turn out the same.

F&F is great. I was gonna cop just 1 pair, but i walked in and asked the lady for F&F and she said cool so i had to grab another pair at that price. Sotwo pairs of pennys for 200. I am not mad at that. So i am very happy with these and cant wait to rock them...Just have to find that old school magic fitted

Just paid retail and happy.Nike did a great job on these well worth the money.For those waiting on discounts and for em to go on sale good luck.My Footactionwas almost sold out at 11am.

living in the Coral Springs, FL 33071 area
footaction in the mall has them and if you're an employee
holla at me
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Just a heads up to all NY and LI NTers

Went to bay terrace Footlocker and they said no go on F&F

Then went to the Source and it was a go
pimp.gif

Picked up two pairs no problem

I finally got my pair from Footlocker this morning.

Tried the F & F but it didn't work. Paid retail and I am very happy with the shoes
pimp.gif

Just called my local footlocker, and the guy said I could use the discount on the pennys or anything else I wanted. I hope it works and I don't have tobuy cleaner or socks or something.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Anybody know the designer of these?
And the rest of the Penny line?

I'd like to know, too.

I wonder if the designer of the Penny 2 also designed the Air Flight Turbulence, Zoom Flight 5, various Barkleys, various Uptempos, and the Air Pippen 1. Shape-wise and cut-wise, the Penny 2 seems to remind me of the Air Flight Turbulence while the Penny 2 and Pippen, along with various Uptempos have that partof the sole on the bottom that you can see through.

Big Ups to my local footaction manager, was able to use the 30%, why cant there be more managers like him haha

the F&F all depends on the manager. some'll honor the 30 on the penny's, some won't.

but they do go through.

Back
Top Bottom