Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I am not selling, but anyone in search of a 12, 13 or 15 PM me - I can point you to a pair for retail from legit source.

I love these shoes!
pimp.gif
I wish I would've gotten a size 10 instead of my usual 9.5 though, they run kind of small and was killing both of my big toes.
smh.gif

UNDS'ed them today, very very comfortable.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imperialh8

So it's been about 2 days since the shoe has been out....

It's probably too short to tell but to anyone that are wearing them, are you experiencing the horrible toe crease like the original yet?

no because I got the right size
laugh.gif

and I told this to everyone when buying a pair (go up a half size)

and oh yeah, I forgot to say this: If it does crease, not only will the toe area get messed up over time but the 3m lining will rip apart also.It's delicate material and it bends/break very easily.

Once again I will post this for emphasis
eda257376be465adc8a3009a07db24406b5345c.jpg

In So Cal most of the footactions wont be getting their stock until Wednesday at the earliest. So hope floats people.

Just a heads up, since I was calling around on my lunch break. Peace.

Originally Posted by G2P0

Originally Posted by kickzrock

Orlando, FL - These sold extremely fast, sold out everywhere. Too many people slept on this release.
If too many people slept on this release, then how did it sell extremely fast/sell out everywhere?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by G2P0

Originally Posted by kickzrock

Orlando, FL - These sold extremely fast, sold out everywhere. Too many people slept on this release.
If too many people slept on this release, then how did it sell extremely fast/sell out everywhere?

laugh.gif
i'm assuming he's saying that after selling out, that alot of people are still looking?
ohwell.gif

did anyone else tried placing phone orders on Eastbay for penny2 white ones ( -141)? the lady told me they have already been released and unfortunately mysizes are gone.
so I just ordered another black one with free shipping instead

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by imperialh8

So it's been about 2 days since the shoe has been out....

It's probably too short to tell but to anyone that are wearing them, are you experiencing the horrible toe crease like the original yet?

no because I got the right size
laugh.gif

and I told this to everyone when buying a pair (go up a half size)

and oh yeah, I forgot to say this: If it does crease, not only will the toe area get messed up over time but the 3m lining will rip apart also. It's delicate material and it bends/break very easily.

Once again I will post this for emphasis
eda257376be465adc8a3009a07db24406b5345c.jpg
Been looking for a reliable source to tell me how these run. I live in Australia, they're not being released here, so I'll have to order apair, but that means I have no way of testing how they fit. Anyway, I wear a 12 in most of my other shoes, so you'd def. recommend a 12.5?

ThomasBK wrote:

Been looking for a reliable source to tell me how these run. I live in Australia, they're not being released here, so I'll have to order a pair, but that means I have no way of testing how they fit. Anyway, I wear a 12 in most of my other shoes, so you'd def. recommend a 12.5?

im a 7 an got a 7.5 fits good to me

Back
Top Bottom