Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

shoes of 1996-1997 season
pimp.gif
(yea even better than the jordans releasedback then, I hated MJ and the bulls back then
laugh.gif
)

9b315373ef55c139880269aa916ddf38e795261.jpg

Looks like eastbay.com just did a restock for anyone that still needs them, but they are still excluded from any discounts.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

these shoes do RUN SMALL
i would suggest getting half size up
its weird because the only part that seems small is the actual length of the shoe
the rest of the shoe is fine

To me, the toebox seems on the shallow side May just be me though. I seem to have problems with the toebox on a lot of shoes.

Originally Posted by Jumpman227

"good now I'll go return them at the Footlocker back home-Thanks again!"

I was heated with this guy,

I'd be kinda heated too.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

can't stop looking at these shoes. Shoes of the year???
if the pippens hadnt drop this yr., then yea they would be shoe of the yr. but they are def. 2nd best
Retro of the year, for sure. I think its better than the Neon 95 release (which seems to happen every 2-3 years now - lol), AM 90 Infraredrelease (since our city got like two pairs). These Penny 2s are something else....
2mrxngo.jpg

But I agree with Sylvester McGrizzly.....I have been dying to see these retro'd and my wish was granted! So glad these dropped too:
ou041t.jpg

IMO these run true to size if you tie the laces. They run small if you don't because your foot shifts forward and your toes get scrunched at the toe box.BTW, I always wear regular NIKE socks, not thicker socks EX. NBA socks.

EASTBAY RESTOCKED

I am so tempted to get my 2nd pair, but i refuse to pay retail for these

btw my pair is at a fedex facility near where i live, can't wait for it to come in today!

Hey NKEAIR, you can use the live.com to get the 18% discount on the Penny II. I ordered a pair on Sunday and I just ordered another pair right now. I'll bereturning the one I ordered on Sunday since I don't get the discount.

so the pennys are finally up on eastbay now FSR i guess it wasnt that limited.... maybe FL will restock and it will be available for 50%....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

can't stop looking at these shoes. Shoes of the year???
if the pippens hadnt drop this yr., then yea they would be shoe of the yr. but they are def. 2nd best
Retro of the year, for sure. I think its better than the Neon 95 release (which seems to happen every 2-3 years now - lol), AM 90 Infrared release (since our city got like two pairs). These Penny 2s are something else....
2mrxngo.jpg

But I agree with Sylvester McGrizzly.....I have been dying to see these retro'd and my wish was granted! So glad these dropped too:
ou041t.jpg

damnit i shouldve got the pippens also....hopefully they still got em for the next f&f or employee discount

damn. some of yall talking bout some shady *$+ foot lockers.

I know around my way (incl the one im at) they wouldn't try no mess like saying you gotta buy a cleaner, insole, etc. they either let the F&F rock ornot; no need to purchase any accessories. can't stand when I see people whom I work the company with pull +##% like this. just shows me that they can'tsell their accessories straight up.

and to the person who said they were gonna call cust. service, you should've. everytime a complaint gets called in, the district manager is notified &contacts the general manager of the store where the incident took place and they go from there.

shady %%% people who I have to call co-workers.
smh.gif

I agree with him. Besides the fact that its unethical with the cleaners, etc I saw it as a blatant disrespect to you with the games the manager was playing

I mean don't get me wrong, if it WASN'T a F&F, then its a different story. but the fact that it was & the manager allows this, is what gets meannoyed.

<=== 3 years almost 4 years later, 1000 posts!
smile.gif

It sucks to hear all these people getting denied during the F&F this weekend.
I know one footlocker around my way denied folks too,
but I went to two different ones in Cali, (Palmdale and Topanga Mall)
and they both told me they weren't excluded by them and it was up to the manager.
SO that being said,
I don't see why they exclude them. SMH
The palmdale, dudes were fighting for their commision lol,
hustlin them penny 2's out the door.
Topanga same story, said they were good to go.
Don't see why they exlude stuff at diff. places.
But apparently people still bought without discounts

Saw these in person and are definately a nice retro. Too bad i missed out on the F&F so hopefully ill copp later on

damn. some of yall talking bout some shady *$+ foot lockers.

I know around my way (incl the one im at) they wouldn't try no mess like saying you gotta buy a cleaner, insole, etc. they either let the F&F rock or not; no need to purchase any accessories. can't stand when I see people whom I work the company with pull +##% like this. just shows me that they can't sell their accessories straight up.

and to the person who said they were gonna call cust. service, you should've. everytime a complaint gets called in, the district manager is notified & contacts the general manager of the store where the incident took place and they go from there.
Same thing happens to me when I try to use these sales. They say you have to buy cleaner or insoles. Who buys 15 dollar insoles? I usually havebetter luck with urban accounts when it comes to treatment. They don't try to force shorts, socks and cleaner on me.
One time a dude at footlocker tried to scam me. I went and bought some forces and he told me that he would give me some free insoles with my purchase. Thisdude blatantly charged me for the insoles as if I wouldn't notice. I mean, how could I not, the forces were 80 and the total after taxes was just over 100dollars. The manager stood right there and watched him do it out of the corner of his eye. Then when I bring it to his attention, the manager removes theinsoles from the sale and refunds me, but doesn't give me the insoles (not that I really wanted them). So much for them being "free" huh.

Back
Top Bottom