Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Got mine today I love them but just one question

What are the pimples along the midsole on th foam
It's like the rubber on new tires

They aren't a manufacturing error if u have the original or retros I would love to know if they have them

Even Nike.com photos have them

Why exactly did the last retro of the Atlantic blue hit the outlets? I remember them going as low as $60 and I did not take advantage :smh:

was it because of the shade of blue that was used?

I went back 5 pages and I didn't see it being discussed, so apologies if it already has

Oshman Sports? don't think its original height, he was near 6'9"
Penny is 6'7"
Got mine today I love them but just one question

What are the pimples along the midsole on th foam
It's like the rubber on new tires

They aren't a manufacturing error if u have the original or retros I would love to know if they have them

Even Nike.com photos have them
I only have the 09 retro and the small bumps are there too, no need to panic

Kids these days just don't know!!

Do kids still have player posters these days or is it all expensive fatheads?

I used to stay with SLAM posters all over my wall.

Them slam ups :pimp:

Had a penny wall a Jordan wall and a ai wall :smokin

Older guy here (39). I had so many Jordan posters, you couldn't see the color of the walls. Plus a few car posters too (Countach, F40, 959). Miss those days of finding new posters in the stores.

Looks good to me. I can live with the lack of swoosh. [emoji]128527[/emoji] Will be copping eventually.

I was the same way, I'm still heartbroken over that store going out of business. I walk by the spot it occupied in the, mall and I still see it... Only difference I was actually old enough to shop there... Yes I'm old :tongue:

Looks good to me. I can live with the lack of swoosh. [emoji]128527[/emoji] Will be copping eventually.

What store is this? Looks familiar and im in the same boat as soon as that direct deposit hits these are mine

Are they bringing back the black pair this year too?
Nothing confirmed as of yet. Fingers crossed though.

Right, i heard there were at least 3 releasing and since Nike is doing that no release date thing we might not know til we see em on shelves

You guys are bringing back so much nostalgia with the Slam magazine talk 
pimp.gif

I know I'm biased because it's the era I grew up in, but the 90s was THE best decade: the music, the clothes, the shoes, NBA ON NBC! 

Indeed 90s was THE era. Speakin of Slam mags n what not, remember gettin the Kicks mag when they actually had news before the the early shoe sites did? I still got a huge stack of old slams and kicks. Ill dig em up

So glad these are finally on fnl! Don't know if I should wait till they get discounted or not. Plus, I have a wc card I was gonna use on aquas but they're going towards these now

Ps... that lil penny commercial brings back so many memories!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom