Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

i hope they have the whites come the 50 because i wouldnt mind copping them along with my grey air max 90s.

DISTRICT just got their shipment of white Pennys in. So if you're in the Bay Area and looking for them, they have all sizes.

For all of the heads that want the white pennys just go and cop them at Shoetrends for $105.
They just received their shipment in today so all pairs will be sent out on Monday at the latest.

damn they didnt get the whites in. oh well ill settle for them with a 30 % off. i need the cool grey 90's, and im copping eggplants. GRRRR supposed to bestacking up looks like im going to have to hustle way more.

just got my white penny II's
i know people dont like them as much as the black and atlantics, but i still love em
heres some comparison pics with my ogs

left - retro / right - og
344825306.jpg

left - og / right - retro
344825247.jpg

344825251.jpg

344825253.jpg

left - og / right - retro
344825257.jpg

344825258.jpg

^Thanks for the comparison pics. I like the whites but I'm definitely looking for a decent deal before I get them.

I copped the blk/whi pair on the 50, which ended up being $70. I got my eyes on the white colorway now
smokin.gif
Too bad I havent seen in my area yet
eyes.gif

where are they at ? these a footlocker release ? i need these pennys since i just got the OG pippens and ima get the flightposites soon.

Anyone else pre-order the whites from shoetrends?? I still havent gotten any word from them since they confirmed my order like a month ago
eyes.gif

^ I emailed shoetrends a few days ago, Ron told me that they received their shipment this past friday and should have started shipping out orders on monday. Idid a pre-order around a month ago so i am still waiting on my pair to show up!

Back
Top Bottom