Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

We just got out Penny II whites in last week. We are running a 30% off all non-sale item sale through Sunday as well. This is good for phone orders as well. Wedo take phone orders at 408-423-9022 . Shipping to U.S. destinations is $10 for Fed Ex Ground.

Originally Posted by edd247

just got my white penny II's
i know people dont like them as much as the black and atlantics, but i still love em
heres some comparison pics with my ogs

left - retro / right - og
344825306.jpg

left - og / right - retro
344825247.jpg

344825251.jpg

344825253.jpg

344825257.jpg

344825258.jpg
Man, wassup with the smaller air bag
smh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Discouraging, to say the least, re: airbag ... but hey ... it is what it is ...

discouraging yes, but it IS the closest thing to the original. so im on it regardless.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Damn no discounts are working on the white ones for NDC and they got a 30% off.

try eastbay ..i think they had a code for 30 and free shipping

The hype on these shoe faded pretty fast. Especially when I can buy them on sale for less than $100

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by edd247

just got my white penny II's
i know people dont like them as much as the black and atlantics, but i still love em
heres some comparison pics with my ogs

344825306.jpg

344825247.jpg

344825251.jpg

344825253.jpg

344825257.jpg

344825258.jpg
Man, wassup with the smaller air bag
smh.gif

stop complaining.. its a nice shoe regardless

FINALLY got my white pair today!!!

i have 2 blacks if anyone interested: sz. 12 & 13. if need another size, i can probably exchange.

pm if interested.

Originally Posted by jae626

how come the black retro has the penny logo in the heel and the white one just the swoosh ?

'coz the white one has the penny logo on the ankles and the black one has the swoosh..

laugh.gif
dudes will complain no matter what. this is quite possibly the best retro from Nike in a VERY long time. those whites look almost COMPLETELY the sameunless you really care about that quarter centimeter of air bubble missing....

im on it, i just copped my black joints yeasterday too
pimp.gif

The only changes seem to be the air unit (the most obvious), the Nike swoosh looking somewhat smaller and the "Air" logo on the front not looking asembossed as it did on the original...but these retros look really good.

Only way I'd ever buy these is if I found them at Marshall's prices...

Best retro in a VERY long time????? Chill not even...the blk/blu pair make my top 5 list but the wht's I can't mess wit cuz they will get destroyedafter a couple wears...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Best retro in a VERY long time????? Chill not even...the blk/blu pair make my top 5 list but the wht's I can't mess wit cuz they will get destroyed after a couple wears...

What do u mean by destroyed? are u referring to bad quality of the shoe or the fact that white gets dirty?

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

To those who haven't seen the retro+ colorway. 333886-061 Black/Red/Maize
Release is Feb 2009

1ab156efe043f594858658975b772e04d2eb55a.jpg

a3235e58ef59ef70415bfd399eb38c6a0ed58a0.jpg

Pics courtesy of sole collector.

just to add to this....
nike-air-penny-2-ii-black-red-maize-2.jpg

nike-air-penny-2-ii-black-red-maize-4.jpg

nike-air-penny-2-ii-black-red-maize-5.jpg

nike-air-penny-2-ii-black-red-maize-6.jpg

When I mean destroyed I mean messed up not fall apart they look and feel as tho they will attract dirt like flies to...well u get the idea...and that blk/redis a def. Cop...so clean..I guess someone copped the sample cuz its not in PC anymore

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Best retro in a VERY long time????? Chill not even...the blk/blu pair make my top 5 list but the wht's I can't mess wit cuz they will get destroyed after a couple wears...
whats been better? damn sure havent been any retro jordans
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

some air maxes maybe. this shoe is damn near the same as the OG.

Well me and you probably don't have the same tastes but I would put these (in no particular order) ahead of the wht penny's...penny foams, cb34's,pippens, blk/blu penny's, chili and neon am95's...probably a couple more I can toss in there but its unnecessary

my first real fresh sneaker.. back in 7th grade! still waitin' to cop these though... too many jordan releases!!

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

my first real fresh sneaker.. back in 7th grade! still waitin' to cop these though... too many jordan releases!!

you just made me feel so young.
laugh.gif

edit* and i think that red pair is nice... i wonder how theyd look with just a red sole/sock liner and 3m pipelining though...

Back
Top Bottom