Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

143243CF-62C7-4F30-AFE3-E7A1DD524161.jpeg

Nostalgia hitting crazy with these Carolina pennys. My favorite model ever, meshed with my high school colors. I remember being the only dude at my school with any of the pennys. My old *** gona have to bust out the letterman sweater, jacket, and old high school t shirts 🤣
IMG_20221021_175822768.jpg

Nostalgia hitting crazy with these Carolina pennys. My favorite model ever, meshed with my high school colors. I remember being the only dude at my school with any of the pennys. My old *** gona have to bust out the letterman sweater, jacket, and old high school t shirts 🤣
IMG_20221021_175822768.jpg
You went to Salesian, too?

File a chargeback with social status. Their 7-10 business day shipping policy is BS…..and the fact they hold your money that long. I demanded they cancel my order after telling me 1.5 weeks later that my shoes were still in the “packaging” phase and hadn’t shipped yet. Seriously!? You are gonna act like you can’t cancel my order before you have even shipped it and you’ve had my money for over a week? I’ll never shop with them again.

File a chargeback with social status. Their 7-10 business day shipping policy is BS…..and the fact they hold your money that long. I demanded they cancel my order after telling me 1.5 weeks later that my shoes were still in the “packaging” phase and hadn’t shipped yet. Seriously!? You are gonna act like you can’t cancel my order before you have even shipped it and you’ve had my money for over a week? I’ll never shop with them again.

I mean I understand the frustration, but they are upfront about 7-10 business days on checkout pages and invoices and it's only been 8. You should at least give them the 10 they quote you.

invoice.png

This has been the case on every social status/amm drop.

I mean I understand the frustration, but they are upfront about 7-10 business days on checkout pages and invoices and it's only been 8. You should at least give them the 10 they quote you.

invoice.png

This has been the case on every social status/amm drop.
If that is their policy that’s fine….but don’t charge the customer until the product ships…..especially if it’s going to be more than a few business days. 7–10 is more than a few.

I don’t believe 7-10 business days is actually normal though. I think most businesses is actually 3-5, 5-7 business days.

If that is their policy that’s fine….but don’t charge the customer until the product ships…..especially if it’s going to be more than a few business days. 7–10 is more than a few.

Plenty of other places to cop em. What size do you need?

Back
Top Bottom