Air Penny II White/Atlantics?

Past by True SF today, and all they had left was a size 8.

Anyone know if any stores in the South Bay (Shoe Palace, Purist, etc.) getting them, or is this shoe a wrap in the Bay?

For those who missed out, they are releasing at the True East BBQ this Saturday at 11am...

l_d0d8a3dbe6a345578e7e78ac4b4e5ea9.jpg

Did you guys check Shiekh on Market St.? They dropped em' on weds. and had my boy hold me a 9.5

Easy pick up... I saw them on display when I swung by today, not sure what sizes were left though

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DOes anyone KNOW if Market St. Shiekh was the ONLY Shiekh to drop them ???

Nah, I went by the shiekh in berkeley on monday and the dude said they had them.

My boy told me today that they still had at least half their inventory left in the Atlantics. I was surprised they had ANY left.. Shiekh on Market, don'tsleep.

I called Shiekh at Valley Fair and they said they didnt get them..... that was yesterday. Ill try again tomorrow.

Originally Posted by AIvin

My boy told me today that they still had at least half their inventory left in the Atlantics. I was surprised they had ANY left.. Shiekh on Market, don't sleep.
i called today around 6 pm, and the girl on the phone said they're soldout...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I called Shiekh at Valley Fair and they said they didnt get them..... that was yesterday. Ill try again tomorrow.
the one on mission didnt get them either

There is a size ten at georgios shoes in bay fair. Last one.

Also they just got their black/red Griffey shipment in today and they are going fast. Just got my sz 13

^^^ What else did they have up in Georgios ??? I might have to stop by tonight/tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom