****AIR PENNY II's Catalog Pics***** 2 Colorways

LOOKIN
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...STOP crying about the GOT DAMN BUBBLE.....These will sell out like theBark's

shape of those catalog pics looks weird
but im excited to see the finished product

the blue on the sole is looking a little too light...i'll credit that to sample/catalog pics but i'm hoping it's the EXACT tint of blue. The whitecolor way is looking pretty on point, air bubble aside.

they do look longer. and again what the heck happened to the best colourway?? the air bubble looks wack!

No atlantics as of yet. Guess it makes some sense, the blue/black/silver are just now being retroed. Royals will be bought, the whites though, sorry but neverwas a fan.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

the blue on the sole is looking a little too light...i'll credit that to sample/catalog pics but i'm hoping it's the EXACT tint of blue. The white color way is looking pretty on point, air bubble aside.

Word. I was thinking the same thing, but hey it's just a catalog pic.

GREAT NEWS...black ones definitely copped...guess i will just have to rock my OG Blue/white's till the air bubble pops (the big bubble that is!!!)

i hope they drop those atlantics. i was thinking about selling my og pair, but i think im gonna keep them now. they are too small, thats why i was gonna sellthem

They should have been more specific with the colors that were releasing. All this time I thought the atlantics were releasing.

Back
Top Bottom