****AIR PENNY II's Catalog Pics***** 2 Colorways

Definitely copping the black/white/ royal colorway and the white/royal colorway.....grails.

Definitely copping the black/white/ royal colorway and the white/royal colorway.....grails.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

thank you jesus and allah.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

When these are discounted is when I'll buy them.

x2

Wasnt really into these when they first came out, but they've grown on me over the years.........just not enough to pay retail.

Nice.
Thanks for the pics, I dont mind you crossing out the reatiler discounted price, but I really wanted to see/know the MSRP on these $135 or $140.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Man, this year is killing me. I need to step my job game up. These are such a must-have.
Definitely. 2008 is WITHOUT a DOUBT thee BEST year for Nike Retros. They've dropped almost all the gems I've ever wanted. All I want now aresome Uptempo3s (Chicago cw) and some Pearl Foamposites. Make it happen NIKE!

Thanks to the good people at Nike for not butchering the OG colors! I cant wait until October....Yankee's win the AL East and Penny II's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by swingshot

As for the bubble, it was a little on the small side to start off with.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
u sure bout that?
In 1996, that size bubble was on the small side. Today, it's gigantic.

The retros have a bubble half that size.

Damn those months are going to burn a hole in my pocket. Hopefully I can keep up with the pennys and the flightposites.

Do you guys think that the countdown packs will slow these down so they can be some what easy to get.

Back
Top Bottom