air randy back? starting light

what he was doing as a big debate on NT. isn't he stealing B-Grades from factories and selling them for a ridiculous price?

i always appreciated the pics but he's into that shady business. i know nike won't miss the shoes he steals.

yeah i said that back in the Rising sun XII's post but he wont come back as hard as he used to... Air Randy was the best thing smoking as far a sneakernews & early pics for a while...

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

yeah i said that back in the Rising sun XII's post but he wont come back as hard as he used to... Air Randy was the best thing smoking as far a sneaker news & early pics for a while...

lmfao at your avy

Air-Randy is NOT stealing B-Grades from factorys and selling them for a ridiculous price.

You cannot question his connect with his Nike products. His products are A-Grade genuine.

If you buy from him and FEEL its a ridiculous price, thats your fault. Its supply and demand people...

btw he's back! for the meantime...
smile.gif

about freakin time i have ordered several pair in the past and he has always come thru with the quickness and always doubled box. i am throwing a party of thisnews

i have never bought anything from him but i always kept up with the info he used to have up. would be nice to have all the early pix to look at again.

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Hopefully we can get some quality space jam pics or the infareds dropping next year sooner now?
The quality Space Jam pics have been out!

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Hopefully we can get some quality space jam pics or the infareds dropping next year sooner now?
The quality Space Jam pics have been out!
no........they havent

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Air-Randy is NOT stealing B-Grades from factorys and selling them for a ridiculous price.

You cannot question his connect with his Nike products. His products are A-Grade genuine.

If you buy from him and FEEL its a ridiculous price, thats your fault. Its supply and demand people...

smile.gif

hop off buddy lol

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

smile.gif

hop off buddy lol
He's right.
eyes.gif

People complain about someone's hustle, no one's forcing anyone to pay the "ridiculous" prices, but whatever.

Really? From my understanding and from looking at the pics, those are NOT infrareds.

Not complaining I'm just correcting false statements.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

What happened to Air-Randy in the first place?
I remember someone saying he was running from the Chinese mafia
laugh.gif

Don't know if that's true but just glad he's back. Hopefully soon with a site and shows us upcoming JB releases.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Really? From my understanding and from looking at the pics, those are NOT infrareds.

Not complaining I'm just correcting false statements.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow buddy. Let people call em what they want, who really cares

Back
Top Bottom