air randy back? starting light

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Hopefully we can get some quality space jam pics or the infareds dropping next year sooner now?
Really? From my understanding and from looking at the pics, those are NOT infrareds.

Not complaining I'm just correcting false statements.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow buddy. Let people call em what they want, who really cares
He corrected the guy because the color on the shoe is NOT infrared, it is actually Varsity Red, which is completely different and will cause manypeople not to cop them because they are not OG

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Hopefully we can get some quality space jam pics or the infareds dropping next year sooner now?
Really? From my understanding and from looking at the pics, those are NOT infrareds.

Not complaining I'm just correcting false statements.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow buddy. Let people call em what they want, who really cares
He corrected the guy because the color on the shoe is NOT infrared, it is actually Varsity Red, which is completely different and will cause many people not to cop them because they are not OG

It would be stupid for someone(whos been waiting for infrareds to drop) to not cop these because the color isn't infrared and just Varsity Red. And Itssafe to say these are going to sell out regardless

So, glad Air-Randy is back. All I want is for him to drop some info on the Air Jordan 2010/25th Anniversary. I don't care what the info is as long as ithas something specifically to do with the shoes and not tinker or mark smith. Just give something to hold me over the summer. Air-Randy got anything forNiketalk?

Glad he's back. I don't care how he gets his shoes, and I would never pay for him, but he is very appreciated for providing pictures early.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Air-Randy is NOT stealing B-Grades from factorys and selling them for a ridiculous price.

You cannot question his connect with his Nike products. His products are A-Grade genuine.

If you buy from him and FEEL its a ridiculous price, thats your fault. Its supply and demand people...

btw he's back! for the meantime...
smile.gif

There was once a post on NT a year ago

of someone comparing a pair of

Jordan XXIII from Footlockers and a pair from Air-Randy.

They were different quality, color shade, and stitching wise.

The CD that came with the XXIII were different too.

With that said,

im not so sure about Air-Randy.......

So he's back. Let's see what kind of scandal he's gets into this time. I'm glad he's back only because of the pics he provides.

Back
Top Bottom