air randy back? starting light

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Hopefully we can get some quality space jam pics or the infareds dropping next year sooner now?
Really? From my understanding and from looking at the pics, those are NOT infrareds.

Not complaining I'm just correcting false statements.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow buddy. Let people call em what they want, who really cares
He corrected the guy because the color on the shoe is NOT infrared, it is actually Varsity Red, which is completely different and will cause many people not to cop them because they are not OG

I'm glad air Randy is back but speak 4 urself my nig I know I'mma coppin & most of everybody on here will

TB IIIs here i come in Korea soon
and the only thing dat i like about da rising sun XIIs are da insoles dats all lol

I see Air Randy is back on his grind.
nerd.gif
I did purchase a pair of CDP16's from him last year , and I wasn't really pleased with the quality. First he sent me the shoes in a jordan face box.
grin.gif
My pair came with some flaws. On the right shoe where the tab is located. Theupper part of the tab wasn't glued on properly. And on the gaiter of the left shoe it had a extra piece of plastic sticking out where the velcro islocated. I know there minor things but I paid $275. I would post pics of my CDP 16's but I don't have a camera. I just had to give my 2 cents on how Ifelt about the shoes air randy sells. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'll never purchase kicks from him again. By the time I wanted to return theshoes his webpage was shutdown.
Peace!

i hope he comes back hard.. cuz i enjoyed gettin that mans info and pics.. thats just me though...i dont really know anything about what people got mad at himabout... but until then...i definitely hope hes back his pics=
pimp.gif

why not just let this be and not piss off mr. heat to the point where he never comes in here. even to make jokes that you don't get

Back
Top Bottom