Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Petition to move production back to the united states, NO MORE LEAKS, NO MORE EARLY RELEASES, BETTER QUALITY, REAL QUICKSTRIKES, HIGHER PRICES SO THAT THESE JOBLESS 96-2000 CANT GET THESE SHOES KIDS SEEING ALL THESE DAMN KIDS BORN IN 98 TALKIN ABOUT THEY'RE SNEAKER HEADS. WHAT?
I GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING 350 DOLLARS FOR SOME VI INFRARED RETROS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS.
DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A LEGIT PAIR OF CONCORD 2011S WITHOUT LINING UP OR PAYING STUPID PRICES FOR

Petition to move production back to the united states, NO MORE LEAKS, NO MORE EARLY RELEASES, BETTER QUALITY, REAL QUICKSTRIKES, HIGHER PRICES SO THAT THESE JOBLESS 96-2000 CANT GET THESE SHOES KIDS SEEING ALL THESE DAMN KIDS BORN IN 98 TALKIN ABOUT THEY'RE SNEAKER HEADS. WHAT?
I GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING 350 DOLLARS FOR SOME VI INFRARED RETROS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS.
DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A LEGIT PAIR OF CONCORD 2011S WITHOUT LINING UP OR PAYING STUPID PRICES FOR

Nike is the one whose selling the shoes. There making a killing off these early site. Intead of throwing the B grades awway like the old days. They rather sell them to these sights by the truck load. There just unstamped B grades people not fake. Nike is letting this happen and you can't st.op nike

Nike is the one whose selling the shoes. There making a killing off these early site. Intead of throwing the B grades awway like the old days. They rather sell them to these sights by the truck load. There just unstamped B grades people not fake. Nike is letting this happen and you can't st.op nike

Originally Posted by megatron

What?

Originally Posted by megatron

What?

for all we know. nike has been giving Air Randy these B grades to sell. Over made shoes that dont meet A grade requirements. They need to make some profit off of them. why not have a 3rd party guy sell them. Hes been around for years and Nike im sure knows about him. sh*t, they probably put him in business.

for all we know. nike has been giving Air Randy these B grades to sell. Over made shoes that dont meet A grade requirements. They need to make some profit off of them. why not have a 3rd party guy sell them. Hes been around for years and Nike im sure knows about him. sh*t, they probably put him in business.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Exactly. This is Nike's cash cow. Making a profit on something that was to be written off.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Exactly. This is Nike's cash cow. Making a profit on something that was to be written off.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

1man2lives wrote:

This, and that.

I will continue to purchase from these guys.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

1man2lives wrote:

This, and that.

I will continue to purchase from these guys.

Its hard to report an overseas site...he operates from and in asia,not u.s jurisdiction...but he does ship to america so I guess he can be shut down somehow...but I don't see nike giving a #*!% about him or others,nike makes their money regardless,and with sites like randy,marqueesole,sds,etc. Who promote products months in advance of rd,nike gets free marketing/exposure which builds HYPE which = $$$$

Its hard to report an overseas site...he operates from and in asia,not u.s jurisdiction...but he does ship to america so I guess he can be shut down somehow...but I don't see nike giving a #*!% about him or others,nike makes their money regardless,and with sites like randy,marqueesole,sds,etc. Who promote products months in advance of rd,nike gets free marketing/exposure which builds HYPE which = $$$$

Back
Top Bottom