Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

So eastbay has a website glitch... the calendar shows both CWs as "Sold Out" but they never hit the site this morning. I just chatted with a rep and she said to call in and order b/c the website information isn't accurate. I was able to copp the white/blues online, and will be going to pick up the white/reds at my local spot later on for the disco. I love that nobody wants these (just like in 2002 haha) :smokin

Last edited:
If it helps, I found a $20 off coupon code for finishline.com. It's :12F9P4XUH7M. I tried it and finish line accepted it.  Hope this helps any on the fence about these into a more justifiable price tag.

I went TTS, but I do that with ALL Nike and JB Retros... My 2002s fit TTS, but that doesn't mean anything, either haha.
So basically what I'm saying is I can't help you, per se, but TTS seems logical :nerd:

I went TTS, but I do that with ALL Nike and JB Retros... My 2002s fit TTS, but that doesn't mean anything, either haha.
So basically what I'm saying is I can't help you, per se, but TTS seems logical
nerd.gif
yeah i know what u mean if i dont get a chance to try on a pair i always tend to get US10 but occasionally they be like 1/2 size 2 big. im feelin the blue and red dunno bout the grey yet ........................... 

Just saw these in a few stores and they are JACKED up.

Searching for a new pair of '03s. Shape is on some Jordan VII retro madness. Different materials, just cause. PAINTED gray part on midsole, which will crack like the newest JB retro IIIs.

Won't pay more than $60 for these. And I'm the LAST one on here to b'n'moan about quality and blah blah blah.

But for $135 msrp, kiss my........................................

I copped the white/blue on RD, and the Vintage QS just now at NDC....
so I'm out on the white/reds (until they hit $65 haha) :nerd:

Are the grey ones in store anywhere? Foot locker, champs, finish line, etc...?

Last edited:
That Vintage QS ended up selling out yesterday on NDC huh?
It's not on the site today... :nerd:

I was able to get them later on in the day after they were originally sold out earlier so I assume a couple pairs didn't make it to checkout in the morning

The midsole paint tends to vary from sneaker to sneaker. Personally I don't think they'll crack because it looks a lot cheaper on the Air Flight's and they don't crack.

I ordered the og vntg on Saturday as an impulse buy , will be sending back once I receive them , can't justify $150 for these

Back
Top Bottom