Air Structure Triax 91...the best of the rest?

I'd say a good 70% of Airmax fans say the 90, 87 and 95 make up there top three, however who agrees that the Air Structure Triax 91 is really the best ofthe rest when it comes to Airs?

I certainly do, you only have to look at the strength of the retro's that have came out this year to see that.

Whats your veiw?

I was always a big fan of the 90 and 95, but since the triax 91 returned they have become my favorite. Nike has done a nice job with the colorways.

thats a real tough one, structures are beautiful but if i had to the opportunity to have an original wearable pair of either the 90's, structures, or95's, I would most likely to take an og pair of 95's or 90's before the structures.

The teal and infrared colorway = best Structure retro. The comfort is so-so but if you wear these shoes, you will get noticed...people always do a double-takewhen they see how the shoes look bluish/teal on one side and red/pink/infrared on the other side.

pimp.gif

the structures are a beautiful shoe, i wish they would make slightly better retro colorways though.
some pics for your viewing pleasure...

93, 97, Burst, BW > Structure.

Maybe I'm just mad because my black/royal retros chipped after two wears.

Originally Posted by monkshack

... Those blue toes are sick! Definitely the best of the non-OG colorways...

blue toes are an OG colorway...
http://vintageheatt.blogs...8%3A00&max-results=3

I'd say the Air Max Light, but only the OG colorways and some other new colorups released by JD Sports over the past few years. The ones released here inthe states have been garbage except for one, the wht/pine grn/dk obsidian colorway.

I'ma have to go with the 95s first. After that I like the structures then the am1s. Never had a pair of 93s though I think they're beautiful.

anyone know where i can cop the infrared structures? been looking for em for awhile now

I got my infared structures from a shop called Footasylum in Liverpool for £40, came with some yellowing on the sole from being an ex-display pair but I stillrock them to @@#!!#@ death.

for the main line up of air max I'd go:

90>87>95>burst>93>light>structure>97>180>bw>stab

or something like that. i used to be infatuated with the 97 but I had never owned a pair. when I finally got a pair and put them on my feet, I looked goofy andmy infatuation with them ended there. that's why they are so far down my list, but I still think they are a nice shoe. just not on my feet. i've neverliked BW's and stabs are all kinda terrible except for the OG cw's. the retros I've had on made my feet hurt.

i'll play along.....even though the structure isn't an official "air max".....if i had to put an order on my favorite nikerunners....it'd be:

98>95>87>90>Light>97>Structure>Stab>BW>180>Burst>93

yeah, true, i guess the burst isn't technically an air max either. although, it has the exact same sole and bubble of the air max 93. also, no mention ofam2 light, those are straight fire.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

the structures are a beautiful shoe, i wish they would make slightly better retro colorways though.
some pics for your viewing pleasure...

I need that pair bad! I only got the infrared pair.

I just don't like the toe box

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

can't believe i forgot the am2 light, those are long overdue for a retro

Pics?
fellow fam member ucasta has the dopest set!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

o0s83l.jpg

i forgot the am94 and AM plus too....can't find any good pics of the 94 tho!

AM Plus....
2423507371_ee1f6bf793.jpg

Back
Top Bottom