Air Tech Challenge I release info?

Anyone hear when they might drop?  The rumor last year was that during this past spring or summer, Nike would be releasing them.  Anyone have sample pics or hear anything?

Anyone hear when they might drop?  The rumor last year was that during this past spring or summer, Nike would be releasing them.  Anyone have sample pics or hear anything?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

A question mark in your title would help ALOT...

This.
Dude, I rushed in here thinking you had some info or something.  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

A question mark in your title would help ALOT...

This.
Dude, I rushed in here thinking you had some info or something.  
eyes.gif

don't any of you clowns realize they already released and flopped bigtime ?

Originally Posted by kevvv

The ATC1's were never retroed.

5xszuaa.jpg

The ATC3's were a flop, but I think its fair to say everyone was quite happy with the ATC2's.  

The ATC1's were never retroed.

5xszuaa.jpg

The ATC3's were a flop, but I think its fair to say everyone was quite happy with the ATC2's.  

SinnerP, I guess I am the clown! I thought the Lava ones were the ATC 1 and I thought they were outlet fodder.

SinnerP, I guess I am the clown! I thought the Lava ones were the ATC 1 and I thought they were outlet fodder.

Hey Chuckles... 
wink.gif

No biggie.  The OG order was those ATC1's (up there), ATC2's (Lava) and ATC3's (sonic yellow & purple/orange).  When Nike retroed them, they went sonic then lava, but didn't bother using the proper OG name.  Hence the misunderstanding here.  

Hey Chuckles... 
wink.gif

No biggie.  The OG order was those ATC1's (up there), ATC2's (Lava) and ATC3's (sonic yellow & purple/orange).  When Nike retroed them, they went sonic then lava, but didn't bother using the proper OG name.  Hence the misunderstanding here.  

I added a question mark, now people don't have to be so disgruntled. If anyone gets any info please pass it along. The lavas were a great retro and this shoe would be awesome to bring back.  It's Andre's first signature shoe (he did wear the Air Trainer 1's before this).

Back
Top Bottom