Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Same for mine.....

Est. in Home 04/05/2008[table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Time[/td] [td]Description[/td] [td]Location[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 28, 2008[/td] [td]7:18 PM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Arrival[/td] [td]NEW BERLIN, WI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 28, 2008[/td] [td]7:18 PM[/td] [td]Pickup[/td] [td]WAUSAU, WI[/td] [/tr][/table]

* indicates data from USPS

Originally Posted by derekdru

Has anyone made it past this status?

Est. in Home 04/05/2008
Date Time Description Location
March 29, 2008 7:30 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
March 28, 2008 7:18 PM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
March 28, 2008 7:18 PM Pickup WAUSAU, WI

I am a little worried because the eastbay charge on my account is now gone and the money is back in my account,

the USPS truck got hi-jacked by resellers.....
i dunno, if the package was picked up, why did they credit your account? maybe you get you pairs forfree? shhhhh.....don;t tell Eastbay.

derekdru here's my tracking. I think they'll arrive earlier than the 4th, at least I hope so.

Est. in Home 04/04/2008[table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Time[/td] [td]Description[/td] [td]Location[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 30, 2008[/td] [td]11:57 AM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Arrival[/td] [td]CHARLOTTE, NC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 29, 2008[/td] [td]6:45 AM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Departure[/td] [td]NEW BERLIN, WI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 28, 2008[/td] [td]7:18 PM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Arrival[/td] [td]NEW BERLIN, WI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 28, 2008[/td] [td]7:18 PM[/td] [td]Pickup[/td] [td]WAUSAU, WI[/td] [/tr][/table]

Got my Back Order postcard today and so I checked/tracked on eastbay and mine made it out here to Southern California. Should get by this evening or tomorrow. I never got an e-mail and i got a 20% discount on mine. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

the USPS truck got hi-jacked by resellers.....
i dunno, if the package was picked up, why did they credit your account? maybe you get you pairs for free? shhhhh.....don;t tell Eastbay.

laugh.gif
That doesn't seem too far out of the realm of possibility,f'ing resellers.

The money wasn't really credited back to my account, the pending charge just disappeared. I should go close that account now.
devil.gif

Est. in Home 04/05/2008
March 31, 2008 10:50 AM Sortation Center Arrival LEETSDALE, PA
March 29, 2008 7:14 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI

I think ill get it before the 5th but you never knoww

^^^very nice^^^

this is what mine says, but hopfully i get it sooner than that estimated date.
Est. in Home 04/03/2008
March 30, 2008 8:39 AM Sortation Center Arrival EDISON, NJ
March 29, 2008 7:56 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI

Originally Posted by JJ1223

You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

FYI I think you are typing in your sleep...might want to edit that when you wake up.

[table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Time[/td] [td]Description[/td] [td]Location[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 30, 2008[/td] [td]6:38 AM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Arrival[/td] [td]ORLANDO, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 29, 2008[/td] [td]7:07 AM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Departure[/td] [td]NEW BERLIN, WI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 28, 2008[/td] [td]7:18 PM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Arrival[/td] [td]NEW BERLIN, WI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 28, 2008[/td] [td]7:18 PM[/td] [td]Pickup[/td] [td]WAUSAU, WI[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys do realize that posting the daily progress of your packages is only making these harder to get for everyone else, right?

I'm glad everyone is amped to have their package shipped, as I would be, too. But the length of this thread is directly linked to the level of beasting andreselling.

So please, for the sake of us who haven't got a pair yet, RELAX.

This thread is now officially useless...at least until everyone gets their damn Eastbay orders.
laugh.gif

its good for day to day shipping reports.....

wait till saturday and if pys has a fsr you already know where they got it from.

almost a full page of shipping reports...

what has the world come to...

p.s. mine will likely arrive before the 5th, too... 2 hours away from me right now, it says
laugh.gif

For the people that have them already, do they run true size? im a 13 and im wondering if i should go a size or a half down because last years ATC ran big

I'm glad everyone is amped to have their package shipped, as I would be, too. But the length of this thread is directly linked to the level of beasting and reselling.

.....my pair's located on the USPS truck that just pulled into the Mohawk rest-stop on I-90 eastbound....it happened at approximately 10:08 pm EDT..... Ican't wait!!!!!

All I can say is. For the people that decided to sleep on the Eastbay hook up. Its your fault don't hate that the rest of us are excited that were gettingum.

please stop posting "useless shipping info" its great you guys are getting the shoes but its really wasting bandwidth..lol...

Could anyone post the upc to these? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom