Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

4pnr2w9.jpg

whats the word on this colorway
nerd.gif

Got my pair in from Eastbay...very satisfied! Only need a single pair though because I need something to match these up with so I doubt I'll be rockinthese all that often. But still a great shoe!
grin.gif

Finally got my pairs, they did a PERFECT job on these retro's IMO best execution on a retro since 2000 only complaint is the leather is a little stiff andnot as soft and light weight as the original but I'll deal with it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everyone in NY should start checking with your local finishlines, for somefreak reason they did not receive any half sizes past size 11 meaning no 11.5's VERY WIERD, any how they are selling out quick I wouldnt sleep and toanyone thinking these are hitting sales racks
laugh.gif

PYS raised their price. Last night it was $89.99 now its $94.99. Glad i got them last night
laugh.gif

eastbay's charge is no longer on my account and the money is back, but my pair gets here tommorow, whats going on???..free shoes???

just ordered my pair from pys. bout to check and see if they're at my local mall for another pair...

Originally Posted by a12ware89

eastbay's charge is no longer on my account and the money is back, but my pair gets here tommorow, whats going on???..free shoes???

it did it to me 2...nothing to worry about they will take the money out once your shoes arrive.

credit card charges fall off once they are done pending and then usually within 48 hours they will re-appear back on your account with the money subtracted. ithappens ALL the time with all kinds of purchases. Anyways, so my pair from eastbay just arrived and im pretty happy. I def wouldnt be going as far as sayingbest retro since 2000 though, i really do like it but there are a few problems, 1 being that the paint splatter is no where near "lava" and whenlooking at the swoosh compared to the bottom its easily 10 shades off. Im holding a pair of OG's in my hand and looking at the retro's and they againare pretty damn on point, there is some stitching differences and again the colors are off but all in all i think its done well, i dont think i need a 2nd pairnow though after having them in my hands, im glad i only ordered one when i did. Ebay prices will be falling soon.

And everyone with the limited this limited that, i really doubt nike made less of these then the techs last year, and once they sell out of the stores thatordered them originally i would assume 2nd shipments would be sent out. either that or a bunch to the outlets in a couple months.

Edit* Oh and TY, when can i send you payment for a 7 1/4 my man?.. id love to snatch one up.. gracias

feelmode, can i get some comparison shots? i like seeing great execution or lack thereof of nike retros.

we all have an idea of what these retros should look like and some feel there perfect, but side by side shots really tend to show off just where the retroswent wrong. diff. color splatter and upper is a definite no no but not a deal breaker.

Originally Posted by a12ware89

i think they charge you when it;s officially signed off, so you or someone that can confirm you receives it..... i think they started doing that when theyreleased the retro V's in 06....i think people were getting their shipments stolen so this was to protect the buyer.

Wally ill take some comparison shots tonight for sure and update the thread when im done.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

quit lyin about you seein these in finishline thinkin you killin hype. they would be on finishline.com first or would be their already if that was true.

They are available at Finish Lines, I saw them on sale for retail this afternoon.

^^^ sorry feelmode I stand by this shoe as the best retro since 2000, I've been waiting on these for many many years I actually started a petition forthese in 2003, alot of guys that sweat Jordans, huaraches etc are going to disagree, but this has been my favorite shoe since a young'n so in that aspectto me, its the retro I've been waiting for since my foot stopped growing (which was 94 btw), i had a wearable OG pair a few years ago, but I wanted a crisppair and I got it, couldnt be happier, I need to break out some oldschool pics of me wearing the white,blue,orange pair back in 89!! Hilarous and classic.

Back
Top Bottom