Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

YO DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF HOUSTON ARE GETTING THESE JOINTS??? IM WILLING TO WAIT TILL THEY DROP HERE,IF IKNOW THEY'RE COMING.CUZ IM NOT INTO ALL THIS HYPEAND PANICKING TO GET 'EM. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED...

CED B.

PYS is being milked
laugh.gif

I got my pairs in but what im really waiting on is one of those mathing retro shirts and hopefully i can get that LDRS fitted. To the guy who mentioned DTLR imnot sure if they will be getting them. Not any in my area at least they didnt even bother ordering them.

I hope they come out in the DC/MD area soon so I can try to grab a pair just incase pys doesn't come through...

I ordered them this afternoon and they still had my size on the website but I checked a few hours ago and they didn't have that size anymore...

All I got was a confirmation from paypal, but i would think it might take a day or two to processes

^I believe it says on PYS' website that confirmation emails should be received within 2 business days. I ordered some Spiridons yesterday but haven'treceived a confirmation email either.

Originally Posted by cedb713

YO DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF HOUSTON ARE GETTING THESE JOINTS??? IM WILLING TO WAIT TILL THEY DROP HERE,IF IKNOW THEY'RE COMING.CUZ IM NOT INTO ALL THIS HYPE AND PANICKING TO GET 'EM. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED...

CED B.

if anything check footactions or finishline....ima hit up greenspoint tomorrow ill let yall know if i see anything there.

thanks for the info about pys fellas, about the confirmation hopefully mine gos threw i ordered b4 12pm i believe. all they have left is a 8,13,14,15

for real...just buy it if you like it....i will be buying these when they hit the mall retailers.

Yea Flint all the FNLs are selling today at 5 o clock. They selling For retail at 100 bucks basically. I need some info on the apparel.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by derekdru

^Then don't worry about matching it
I worry about matching homie. It's just my preference.

I though just regular pink would be a good match, no? It's cool that you prefer that, but it wouldn't stop me from rocking these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Darmour91

Yea Flint all the FNLs are selling today at 5 o clock. They selling For retail at 100 bucks basically. I need some info on the apparel.
how come specifically 5:00?

Originally Posted by tdot kickz

Anyone know when these will drop in Toronto ?

the canadian forums have stated that they've dropped at Niketown and the Nike store on Queen

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

so will pys at least send me a ORDER confirmation email?

thats what im sayin, this is my first time orderin from them ever.

wow only 13, 14, 15 are left on PYS today, yesterday was FSR. NT is serious business. I bet they wish they had upped they price.

For thoe who still missed out, FNL.com has these online now! I decided to cop my second pair, I didn't want to but I like them too much.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom