Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

as long as i get my pair from eastbay (which is taking forever) and i get some sort of confirmation from pys then ill be good. if widely available thats goodfor others who want them, i just rather secure my pairs now and its not like we paid retail with either eastbay or pys.

good thing i live in baltimore...

where evrything sits on the shelves!!
these may even go on sale here
laugh.gif

it is great to be a shoehead in this city...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

as long as i get my pair from eastbay (which is taking forever) and i get some sort of confirmation from pys then ill be good. if widely available thats good for others who want them, i just rather secure my pairs now and its not like we paid retail with either eastbay or pys.
yep ur 100% correct Joe.

Walked in to my local Finish Line this morning, and cop my size 8 with ease.

I may grab another pair this weekend. Best retro in a LONG time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

good thing i live in baltimore...

where evrything sits on the shelves!!
these may even go on sale here
laugh.gif

it is great to be a shoehead in this city...
laugh.gif

These dropped in baltimore yet?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

as long as i get my pair from eastbay (which is taking forever) and i get some sort of confirmation from pys then ill be good. if widely available thats good for others who want them, i just rather secure my pairs now and its not like we paid retail with either eastbay or pys.
yep ur 100% correct Joe.

yo hit the PM...might be able to look out on these...

Strolled into the local FNL this afternoon and snagged a pair.

The girl who helped me played me though...when I asked for a size 11, she said all they had left was a 15. I just gave her the stoneface for the late AprilFool's joke.

But yo, these are straight sex on the foot. I WILL be going back next payday to grab another pair. Hopefully they'll still be around.

ive got the connect on these just talked to my boy. please PM if your having a hard time pulling these.

Yup called finishline & used [font=helvetica,arial,times][font=arial,helvetica,times]140388 to get them shipped for $90
pimp.gif

Good lookin out guys
[/font]
[/font]

whats up PYS.com?

anybody else get confirmation? I dont even care if they cancel or not but damn they should let me know whats goin on.

Word...I just got my pair today waited all day when I should have been sleeping. lol. They look good and quality wise compared to the opening pack jordan1's I got too, they blow the 1's outta the water. Now can someone direct me on how to get a matching shirt, nike or not?

quote:

These still haven't hit stores around the Bay Area yet that I know of.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

DISTRICT in Alameda already got their shipment in. There's a 10.5 on the shelf as of today, not sure about any other sizes. I know they're expectinganother shipment soon though. The owner said he's trying to get the clothing in too (hat/tee/windbreaker)

I just got a pair from FNL does anyone know if that coupon code works in store?

and if they would just refund me the difference if they do honor the discount?

i got my 2 pairs from eastbay last night and i was blown away by how nice they turned out...kudos to nike!

my girl likes em so much she had me order her a pair too...

thanks for the finishline code, just picked up a 3rd pair. how can you go wrong for 85.00 shipped.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

whats up PYS.com?

anybody else get confirmation? I dont even care if they cancel or not but damn they should let me know whats goin on.

still nothing here.....

PYS takes awhile usually to send confirmation.

Got mine today and eastbay charged my account. Has anyone tried black laces in theirs?

Back
Top Bottom