Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Quote:
it's like Infrared 90's without the infrared accent.
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS XTEAM HEATXNEW YORKJETS

FS: DEADSTOCK AND VNDS NIKES AND AIR JORDANS

and just like i figured i am disgusted once again.

just the way i didnt end up buying the Tech's from this year ill pass on those as well if some serious changes arent made before the offical drop.

really bums me out not buying my favorite sneakers from my youth but truth be told the shoes that have been retro'd as such arent aven remotely the same thing.

this is even worse then whats been going on at JB
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

Quote:
and just like i figured i am disgusted once again.

just the way i didnt end up buying the Tech's from this year ill pass on those as well if some serious changes arent made before the offical drop.

really bums me out not buying my favorite sneakers from my youth but truth be told the shoes that have been retro'd as such arent aven remotely the same thing.

this is even worse then whats been going on at J

Amen. If they dont get this damn shoe right...........

Nike messed up another, and they can't use the stupid excuse that Gentry does with Jordans, "can't make retros a replica because collectors need to have their value," that doesn't make sense, you can't wear any of the ATC, they'll crumble, just give us a replica and get something right without changing. Nike has it made and it is so easy, they have just been rereleasing sneakers for the last few years, air maxes, dunks, air forces, they can't get anything quite and completely right...

either way im copping most of the colorways ive been wanting for so long. thanks for the info man.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

i'm sure they'll but the pink splatter in there. what i'm not confident about is the color. i bet it'll be too pale. i know on the Air Max iD, when you order pink flash for the misole, it comes out pale and light and not vibrant. i bet that's what we get here.
...no really.

I'm donating a couple boxes of tissues to Niketalk.... its a lot of whining going on in here.

Like dude said, they are just samples and its likely they will change. So unbunch your panties guys.

I'm definitely picking up a pair when they drop.. fly summer shoe.
aim: trooph22 email: [email protected]

White speckles... NO NIKE! INFRARED!
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal

boo. why can't they just make it like the original. and whoever said to retro the air tech matching nike polo is buggin. who the heck would where that
Wanted (sz. 10-10.5): Dunk low Viotech, Pinstripe Blazer, AF1 Canvas Safety Orange low, Viotech Trainer, ESPO, Pharrell Dunk, Jordan III, Brazil High Dunk / Windrunner SB Jacket sz. XL

Lol...why does nike make a perfect retro like pennys and godzillas and turn around and F up something like these?
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Little off but I'm not gonna trip off that...I mean a little variation from the og isn't the end of the world and if it is then jus don't cop......that tee to go wit them was sick......patiently waiting to see pics of the actual kick
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Quote:
Little off but I'm not gonna trip off that...I mean a little variation from the og isn't the end of the world and if it is then jus don't cop......that tee to go wit them was sick......patiently waiting to see pics of the actual kick
TEAM STARCRAFT

after looking at my pics again whats up with the sole? how is it half grey half hot lava? isnt it supposed to be all hot lava?
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

Back
Top Bottom