Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

not a good look.

for Nike to claim they keep a vault of all the shoes, what the hell happens when they sit down to make the retros
exit on Crenshaw, then make a right.
Dom Kennedy
vote now​

Thanks for the news flint. I can't wait to see the finished product of the lavas and clay blues.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

I could care less about this shoe...but somebody asked me to come in and confirm that the release version will have the pink splatter and that they're good to go.

:D
happy.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

a0e5_1.JPG

Wow, those Wimbledon-style Tech Challenges are nice, I remember wanting both the LE ATC2 and ATC3's in that simple colorway back in the day.

-----
"I'm not wearing that shoe. I'll look like a clown."
- Michael Jordan's first reaction to the Air Jordan I

If they really are as close to the OG's as Flint says, then these might be the first tennisshoes I've bought in like 17 years :smile:
smile.gif
Team AM Fam

weren't the OGs made of synthetic leather?
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

I'm having deja vu from the first agassi to retro .... we all said the same thing, "they early samples, actual shoe will be better ..... " and look at what Nike gave us. Hopefully they get it right.

EBAY

Quote:
weren't the OGs made of synthetic leather?

Thats correct, IMO it was better, more breathable, better fit, lighter etc. All the earlier nikes were made of that same man made synthetic leather.

Flint you may just have saved my mood today can someone confirm with a pic that the hot lava (its not pink!!!! lol) splatter is done right and that the colour is spot on???

Please these are one of my grails and i do want multiple pairs if done right
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

synthetic leather might be lighter but it sure as hell wasn't better.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

yo flint, you betta be right.....i bought da ATC III retros but it was a hard pill to swallow that they weren't exactly neon...
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Nike will probably do these right. the ATC III retroes are still sitting on shelves around here. trying to sell em for 60 bucks.
maybe they learned their lesson.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

hopefully these turn out better. i couldnt bring myself to buy the neon AT III despite the fact that theyre one of my fav shoes
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

Quote:
OK, one of my "contacts" has seen the samples and look exactly too a tee as the OGs.

They look really good. The splatter is pink. They will be done right....trust me.

Word is bond! I'll be copping!

Quote:
This will not be the ATC of this year.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:aygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sAnimalAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Quote:
theyre good to go. these will sell a lot better than this years ATC. probably one of the best retroes to date next to the Penny 1.
---<span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:xx-large;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">Team Vintage Heat</div><!-----</span><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:verdana;font-size:large;">Never too old..</span><!-----</div><!-----

Quote:
theyre good to go. these will sell a lot better than this years ATC. probably one of the best retroes to date next to the Penny 1.

good to hear, but also expecting the hype and reselling.... i hope Nike totally GR's these to death so i can just walk into Footlocker a get a pair anytime anyday....
...it is what it is.

^ haha, I know! he's just toying with us...

agassitechchallengeiiflft5.jpg

tempob8.jpg
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
TeamMUFC​

Ayo Flint!!!
I haven't responded to one of your NT emails in a long time so I'll chime in.
If they're as close to the og's as you say, GAME OVER!!! I had these back in the day just like a lot of you fiending for them and I agree, it's all about the lava splatter baby!
Keep us posted!
peace
P
As always, good lookin' out!

Back
Top Bottom